Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I thought in this case it meant one on one as in in a personal conversation with someone.

But then again I haven't even bothered reading the first post because I tend to avoid speculations about villains.

Viral114 wrote:
BatMotor wrote:Sorry maybe a stupid question but what the hell is 'Bane 101' ???
google is your friend man.. "101" implies introductory material pertaining to a specific field.. it is most basic level of study incoming 1st years can be introduced to..

"Bane 101"= information for us newbies who have no idea what the Bane character is about from comics or other popular references..

Yes.

In college 101 is an introductory course

if Hardy can get this big, all will be swell

Tom Hardy has shaved his head
8-)

picture!

talli wrote:Tom Hardy has shaved his head 8-)
Have you got a picture? :D

I don't know how many times this has been regurgitated but I feel that if Bane doesn't use any of the poisonous steroid that gets him all beefed up and just remains as this assassin who can be mistaken for Night Scourage...that's gonna be a bit of a ...I dunno...something that is lacking...because that aspect of Bane is just crucial. I know it's not that realistic in Nolan's world but he can make it plausible at least. It doesn't have to look huge and cartoony obviously, I know Nolan said there'd be no CGI with Bane in this next one (yes!)...and I'm not even asking for him to be super huge or anything when he's high, just ... take some of that poisonous stuff please... :sick:

talli wrote:Tom Hardy has shaved his head
8-)
Pics man.

SantomTheWhite wrote:I don't know how many times this has been regurgitated but I feel that if Bane doesn't use any of the poisonous steroid that gets him all beefed up and just remains as this assassin who can be mistaken for Night Scourage...that's gonna be a bit of a ...I dunno...something that is lacking...because that aspect of Bane is just crucial. I know it's not that realistic in Nolan's world but he can make it plausible at least. It doesn't have to look huge and cartoony obviously, I know Nolan said there'd be no CGI with Bane in this next one (yes!)...and I'm not even asking for him to be super huge or anything when he's high, just ... take some of that poisonous stuff please... :sick:

I'm not hung up on the venom. To me its more important that he has had the same prison upbringing, is hughly educated and trained in martial arts. Alsio he should have an obsession with bats. As long as some variation of these elements are in there he will be a complete faithful characterization of Bane

I'm not a pap, folks. Wait for the pics to show up on tmz or just jared. Or wait for filmfanatic to confirm

I'm not a pap, folks. Wait for the pics to show up on tmz or just jared. Or wait for filmfanatic to confirm
How do you know he shaved his head?