Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
true dat, true dat.

allstarr55js wrote:Tom on set photos leaking on the net.
“I think there’s a certain inevitability if you’re going to shoot in the middle of the street — that it’s very hard to block off the entire street from people taking photographs,” Tom continued. “But that doesn’t mean it’s going to be anything like the film. You have people taking photographs from a distance of what’s going on on the ground. It bears very little resemblance to what’s going on.”
Yes.

JimmyFraska wrote:Maybe. I think it'd be interesting if at some point during one of his last appearances he doesn't wear it, revealing a fucked up Hardy.
Just like when James Saito as Shredder pulled his mask off to reveal his messed up lips in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Crazy Eight wrote:You have the best av/sig on this site. :twothumbsup:
:) thanks a lot.
indiefilmconnor wrote:Just like when James Saito as Shredder pulled his mask off to reveal his messed up lips in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I never watched the movie but I just saw the scene on youtube and I agree scenes like that have always something special. But if this scene really comes true, than it has to be in the epic fight at the end and batman has to reveal his face too, so that we see both without a mask.

"It's such an honor to be asked to be in Batman, full stop," Hardy said. "If I think about it, what I'm doing it, it would be so overwhelming that I probably wouldn't be able to do the job so I'd rather not talk about it. It's quite a big deal."

"Chris and the crew are making it a very intimate environment, so you're never aware of the size," he added.

But, is Bane's identity even a secret? I wonder if Nolan will assign him a name, even though the comics do not.

I guess we'll find out next summer.

Octavius wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:You have the best av/sig on this site. :twothumbsup:
:) thanks a lot.
indiefilmconnor wrote:Just like when James Saito as Shredder pulled his mask off to reveal his messed up lips in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I never watched the movie but I just saw the scene on youtube and I agree scenes like that have always something special. But if this scene really comes true, than it has to be in the epic fight at the end and batman has to reveal his face too, so that we see both without a mask.
Considering Catwoman's involvement, we're pretty much guaranteed to see Batman unveil himself to her (if not Bane as well). Talia should already know who he is too, so I think we'll be seeing the general public become aware too.

The details on his mask are stunning, really extraordinary.

allstarr55js wrote:
"It's such an honor to be asked to be in Batman, full stop," Hardy said. "If I think about it, what I'm doing it, it would be so overwhelming that I probably wouldn't be able to do the job so I'd rather not talk about it. It's quite a big deal."

"Chris and the crew are making it a very intimate environment, so you're never aware of the size," he added.
Hopefully this will silence Cooldued,RIFA and Steveportee

Deathstroke wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
Hopefully this will silence Cooldued,RIFA and Steveportee
Great. He said something positive about the film. That really change my whole perspective on him. Thanks for pointing that out Deathstroke i'm all on board for the hardy lovefest. Clueless idiot. How many times do i need to repeat my stance on hardy. You know what your not worth it.

Anyway Tom hardy had a recent interview with MTV. He said that he seen the Catwoman suit up front, so i'm guessing that those two have worked together. Pointing that out specially for those who are denying it. Anyway watched the interview nothing new but talked a bit on the leaked photos....and called nolan a genius.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/166948 ... ises.jhtml