Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
warnerg wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Except... that picture makes him look scrawny, when he wasn't during that interview... He hasn't gained the pure mass amount of muscle you seem to think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vFs#t=216s

So do you think he did steroids???
Where the fuck did you pull that from my comment? Absolutely not.

This conversation is useless nobody knows what he did. Do I think he took steroids? No I do not. Is it possible he did? Yes it is.

allstarr55js wrote:This conversation is useless nobody knows what he did. Do I think he took steroids? No I do not. Is it possible he did? Yes it is.
Epic post. Crazy and the other guy are insane.

Crazy Eight wrote:
warnerg wrote:

So do you think he did steroids???
Where the f*** did you pull that from my comment? Absolutely not.

Damn man, no wonder your name is Crazy Eight. After looking at the video is was asking you if you still thought he didn't do steroids. Tell you what, post a the pic or video on bodybuilding.com and see the reactions you get. You will not win this one i promise you crazy.

On another note, i agree with others, i want to focus on his performance because that's whats most important and thats something im sure we can both agree on :D

RIFA wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:This conversation is useless nobody knows what he did. Do I think he took steroids? No I do not. Is it possible he did? Yes it is.
Epic post. Crazy and the other guy are insane.
It is just annoying how people like Crazy can be such nut huggers and be like "No way of course he did not take steroids." How do you know exactly? Do you know him personally? Even then you still might not know... Golden boy Tom can do no wrong in Crazy's eyes. I want to make it clear that I think it is not likely at all he took steroids though.

warnerg wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Where the f*** did you pull that from my comment? Absolutely not.

Damn man, no wonder your name is Crazy Eight. After looking at the video is was asking you if you still thought he didn't do steroids. Tell you what, post a the pic or video on bodybuilding.com and see the reactions you get. You will not win this one i promise you crazy.

On another note, i agree with others, i want to focus on his performance because that's whats most important and thats something im sure we can both agree on :D

Come on guys, we'll never know. He grew from normal to massive in few months.

Next

Are you delusional? You honestly think that from going to the fit shape he was in in that video to a fatty muscular man over several months isn't possible without steroids if you're working out 3x a day and eating nothing but high protein food? I'm not talking about simply gaining muscle here... look at Tom's physical history. How did he lose so much weight so quickly after Inception? He was skinnier then JGL shortly after that film... His body adapts to the schedule he decides to put it on... just like Vader, Peter Jackson, and Christian Bale.

The point of that video was that you actually look at Tom's physique. It's not like he's cut like Chris Evans or Hemsworth, he's got a decent amount of fat on his bones to make him look bigger... look at his face for God sakes.
It is just annoying how people like Crazy can be such nut huggers and be like "No way of course he did not take steroids." How do you know exactly? Do you know him personally? Even then you still might not know... Golden boy Tom can do no wrong in Crazy's eyes. I want to make it clear that I think it is not likely at all he took steroids though.
Tom's not infallible in my eyes... I don't idolize him like I do Ledger, for example... if he does something I don't agree with, I'd say it. On this issue I'm simply using logic and providing examples to back up my logic. All this guy is doing is saying "trust me... I go to the gym a lot."

Crazy Eight wrote: On this issue I'm simply using logic and providing examples to back up my logic. All this guy is doing is saying "trust me... I go to the gym a lot."
He is wrong in making the assumption that he defiantly used steroids and you are wrong that he defiantly did not use steroids. I lean with you heavily but there is no way of knowing for sure.
if he does something I don't agree wit, I'd say it.
I'd hope so. :neutral:

Who cares even if he did use steroids? The guys an actor not a professional ball player, they're legal and he's doing it in a controlled, non-competetive environment. Not like it's giving him an edge over someone else.

He is wrong in making the assumption that he defiantly used steroids and you are wrong that he defiantly did not use steroids. I lean with you heavily but there is no way of knowing for sure.
I of course don't know for absolute certain that he didn't use steroids... but I have provided examples of Tom's physical past in which he's been able to not only gain weight quickly, but lose it quickly as well... and I've simply examined what he looked like several months ago and today, and it'd be absurd for someone to think that he couldn't get to where he's at without steroids. Like I said, Tom's no Chris Evans or Hemsworth muscle wise.