Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:Image
WOW, so awesome and EPIC :twothumbsup:

Greg-BTD wrote:
mchekhov wrote:Image
WOW, so awesome and EPIC :twothumbsup:
God, that's incredible. :clap:

Didn't know that the stitching on his back goes down that far. That's excellent.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

That picture reminds me how great Nolan is at directing the artists and costume designers into making such wild, yet believable costumes and designs. I've been spending a lot of time browsing the Avengers thread here (don't mean to start an argument), and it seems like they went the complete opposite direction. It shows how easy it is to get carried away and make just plain silly costumes.

Bane on the other hand, and everyone else so far, look so real it's frightening.

MiracleSleeper wrote:That picture reminds me how great Nolan is at directing the artists and costume designers into making such wild, yet believable costumes and designs. I've been spending a lot of time browsing the Avengers thread here (don't mean to start an argument), and it seems like they went the complete opposite direction. It shows how easy it is to get carried away and make just plain silly costumes.

Bane on the other hand, and everyone else so far, look so real it's frightening.
I love Banes choice in atire. Can't wait to see him in full leather jacket goodness
Sigs???

420 pages of BANE!

Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:420 pages of BANE!

Lil Wayne! I love him 8-)

I love looking through this thread and reading the reactions to the first Bane reveal. :lol:

Mason wrote:I love looking through this thread and reading the reactions to the first Bane reveal. :lol:
I do that sometimes. When Im bored.
Sigs???

Mason wrote:I love looking through this thread and reading the reactions to the first Bane reveal. :lol:
What page is his reveal on? I wanna check it out.

MiracleSleeper wrote:
What page is his reveal on? I wanna check it out.
One more then Zaro
Sigs???