Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
Baniac wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:baniac how old are you
No doubt old enough to be your mother, lad. ;) Yes, I know...I don't act like it. :lol: My mother is 81 and is a Batman fangirl. :lol: So fangirlism runs in the family.
im 37 so..

Law_of_4 wrote:
Baniac wrote:
No doubt old enough to be your mother, lad. ;) Yes, I know...I don't act like it. :lol: My mother is 81 and is a Batman fangirl. :lol: So fangirlism runs in the family.
im 37 so..
Ah, good. I feel better now and not completely ancient. ;)

Some new pics were released on the official TDKR FB page. :tooexcited:

Forum Pro
Law
Baniac wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: im 37 so..
I was kidding sorry I'm 24 lol

Law_of_4 wrote:
Baniac wrote:
I was kidding sorry I'm 24 lol
Bahahahha
Sigs???

Baniac wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: I was kidding sorry I'm 24 lol
Hey, now...I didn't raise my son to be a liar! :P

WHAT A TWIST
Sigs???

Forum Pro
Law
and the plot thickens

I was just thinking about how better Bane's death would've looked like if instead of taking down Batman and attempting to shoot him, he just grabbed him by the neck and attempted to snap his neck, I think it would've made for a more epic feel for the villian's last actions to be something so common with his character, kinda like the Joker with him asking Batman if he knew how he got the scars only to be caught off-guard seconds later. Bane's character didn't seem like type who would shoot a man, it seemed like he relied on physical pain throughout the entire flick, would've made more sense for him to try to snap Batman's neck since it seemed to be his number one choice for killing someone. Regardless it would've still a been a bit of a let down because of the way he was quickly killed off by Selina, I just think it would've looked better.
Last edited by BaneOfTheDemon on November 27th, 2012, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaneOfTheDemon wrote:I was just thinking about how better Bane's death would've looked like if instead of taking down Batman and attempting to shoot him, he just grabbed him by the neck and attempted to snap his neck, I think it would've made for a more epic feel for the villian's last actions to be something so common with his character, kinda like the Joker with him asking Batman if he knew how he got the scars only to be caught off-guard seconds later. Bane's character didn't seem like type who would shoot a man, it seemed like he relied on physical pain throughout the entire flick, would've made more sense for him to try to snap Batman's neck since it seemed to be his number one choice for killing someone.
I think his mentality was "No more fucking around, I'm done with this dipshit once and for all, where's my shotgun."
Sigs???

BaneOfTheDemon wrote:I was just thinking about how better Bane's death would've looked like if instead of taking down Batman and attempting to shoot him, he just grabbed him by the neck and attempted to snap his neck, I think it would've made for a more epic feel for the villian's last actions to be something so common with his character, kinda like the Joker with him asking Batman if he knew how he got the scars only to be caught off-guard seconds later. Bane's character didn't seem like type who would shoot a man, it seemed like he relied on physical pain throughout the entire flick, would've made more sense for him to try to snap Batman's neck since it seemed to be his number one choice for killing someone. Regardless it would've still a been a bit of a let down because of the way he was quickly killed off by Selina, I just think it would've looked better.
I think it was a lot more better to see him grabbing his shotgun to shoot him. Like braked said, he was full of rage because of the pain Batman inflicted upon him (you just can see it by the look in his eyes) and he decided to finish it once and for all in a quick yet violent way.