Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 571
Joined: July 2010
My favorite Hardy pic. It makes me wish I was him.

Image

Posts: 15
Joined: February 2012
thrice wrote:HA! Finally someone who acknowledges Ed Harris in Just Cause. Unforgettable performance with little screentime

Tom rises
Agreed.

User avatar
Posts: 26009
Joined: June 2011
thrice wrote:HA! Finally someone who acknowledges Ed Harris in Just Cause. Unforgettable performance with little screentime

Tom rises
Ed Harris was great in Radio as well.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3203
Joined: November 2011
Oneironaut wrote:My favorite Hardy pic. It makes me wish I was him.

Image

GURL even I wish I was Tom Hardy.


I love this photoshoot, he is just and incredibly handsome man.

Image

Posts: 65
Joined: June 2011
Oneironaut wrote:My favorite Hardy pic. It makes me wish I was him.

Image



Nice coat :batface:

User avatar
Posts: 19807
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Oneironaut wrote:My favorite Hardy pic. It makes me wish I was him.

Image
That coat vs:

Image


User avatar
Posts: 15993
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Anyone got a good quality pic of Bane doing the Bane-Walk during the prologue?

If so please post it.
Sigs???

Posts: 709
Joined: September 2010
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Anyone got a good quality pic of Bane doing the Bane-Walk during the prologue?

If so please post it.
Is this what you mean?

Image

Material Source
Image

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
JayCificity wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Anyone got a good quality pic of Bane doing the Bane-Walk during the prologue?

If so please post it.
Is this what you mean?

Image

Material Source
Such an epic walk. Probably the greatest walk I've ever seen.

Post Reply