Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 4321
Joined: January 2012
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Image
Bane: "I...drink...your...milkshake!!!"

User avatar
Posts: 11410
Joined: August 2010
Location: Texas
Said this before but I can't wait to see Bane and Bruce throw the fuck down. I love the pic of Bane where he has his arms thrown out. You can tell he is talking major shit to Bruce... prob something like "So this is the legendary Batman?" Then it's gonna be fucking amazing when Bruce comes back to lay the smack down.
Say Girl

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 54845
Joined: May 2010
Location: Jackson County
Redsmile wrote:Said this before but I can't wait to see Bane and Bruce throw the fuck down. I love the pic of Bane where he has his arms thrown out. You can tell he is talking major shit to Bruce... prob something like "So this is the legendary Batman?" Then it's gonna be fucking amazing when Bruce comes back to lay the smack down.
cue... Hans Zimmer.
    "Just a girl. Not a threat."

    User avatar
    Posts: 11410
    Joined: August 2010
    Location: Texas
    Words do not decribe just how pumped I am. I'm sure by the end of the film I will have shed a tear or two.
    Say Girl

    Posts: 129
    Joined: December 2011
    to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(

    User avatar
    Posts: 11410
    Joined: August 2010
    Location: Texas
    Mattman wrote:to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(
    Are you going to die or lose your eye sight before it comes out?
    Say Girl

    User avatar
    Forum Pro
    Law
    Posts: 16872
    Joined: July 2010
    Location: Moonlight Motel
    Redsmile wrote:
    Mattman wrote:to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(
    Are you going to die or lose your eye sight before it comes out?
    See his pointless thread

    User avatar
    Posts: 11410
    Joined: August 2010
    Location: Texas
    Naw
    Say Girl

    User avatar
    Posts: 2095
    Joined: April 2010
    I can already see from the prologue and the trailer that I really like what Nolan and Tom have done with Bane. And I am looking forward to more. I do still have one concern though and if it's not part of his character I'll understand that Nolan never felt it would serve the story and that's ok.

    In the comics there are times I feel sympathetic for Bane's character. He was a boy born into unimaginable conditions. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did. Bane is a ruthless monster but every so often you get a glimpse of a man that want's redemption, a glimpse of that little boy just longing for his mother and looking to reconcile with his lost father. His fears and insecurities are qualities of his character that keep me interested in him. And I hope to see something of that in Nolan's creation.
    He's also very weak when it comes to his love for Talia and I'm interested to see his relationship with her in the film and how that is handled.

    User avatar
    Posts: 15993
    Joined: June 2011
    Location: North Carolina
    anonymity wrote:I can already see from the prologue and the trailer that I really like what Nolan and Tom have done with Bane. And I am looking forward to more. I do still have one concern though and if it's not part of his character I'll understand that Nolan never felt it would serve the story and that's ok.

    In the comics there are times I feel sympathetic for Bane's character. He was a boy born into unimaginable conditions. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did. Bane is a ruthless monster but every so often you get a glimpse of a man that want's redemption, a glimpse of that little boy just longing for his mother and looking to reconcile with his lost father. His fears and insecurities are qualities of his character that keep me interested in him. And I hope to see something of that in Nolan's creation.
    He's also very weak when it comes to his love for Talia and I'm interested to see his relationship with her in the film and how that is handled.
    Way I see it he's a sympathetic character or not

    Im placing my currency on NO. He's just a poo head throughout, and his backstory will fit in with Ras and serve its purpose.
    Sigs???

    Post Reply