Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:Image

detailed look at the mouth piece. I wonder if he used the look of the mask to inspire his voice. It almost gives you a feel as if its some kind of claw pulling his jaw apart
That would make a badass sleep apnea mask.

gangefan83 wrote:
talli wrote:Image

detailed look at the mouth piece. I wonder if he used the look of the mask to inspire his voice. It almost gives you a feel as if its some kind of claw pulling his jaw apart
That would make a badass sleep apnea mask.
:lol:

allstarr55js wrote:Tom Hardy says TDKR is genius. Tom has seen the catsuit, he has worked with Anne.

GENIUS! GENIUS! GENIUS!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/684076 ... nius.jhtml
Thanks but what catsuit? The one we've all seen or something more elaborated? :eh: (can't watch this right now :shifty: )

I don't know if I can forgive Hardy for his earlier comments on Nolan, I realize he is human but he is becoming a star and becoming a star means he has to be perfect at everything in life. I wish he didn't get the role, I'm sure he will be great but I would rather have somebody who wanted the role more too have it even if he wasn't nearly as good at acting.

PowerDump wrote:I don't know if I can forgive Hardy for his earlier comments on Nolan, I realize he is human but he is becoming a star and becoming a star means he has to be perfect at everything in life. I wish he didn't get the role, I'm sure he will be great but I would rather have somebody who wanted the role more too have it even if he wasn't nearly as good at acting.
:problem: :facepalm: