Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The Joker was scarier in a mental kind of way. Bane will just straight up scare the shit out of you then break your neck.

You guys need to chilllll... Already declaring to outperform Heath?

I have no doubt that Hardys Bane will be the coolest villain ever in a movie period.

Most of Batman's archvillains are masters of psychological warfare. Ra's utilized full fledged assault and business sabotage, while the Joker used mostly propaganda. None of them match Bane's martial prowess, tough; I'm excited to see how he will use it to bring riot to Gotham.

So happy...

He looks so awesome! I'm loving the mask, I couldn't have imagined anything better! :goNF:

I was having a look online to check when exactly Ledger's Joker first picture was released, and well, it was the 21st of May 2007.
Exactly 4 years ago.
S**t, time's gone by quickly.

Nicola wrote:I was having a look online to check when exactly Ledger's Joker first picture was released, and well, it was the 21st of May 2007.
Exactly 4 years ago.
S**t, time's gone by quickly.
Right on schedule... all we're missing is the official logo.

Bane doesn't intimidate me, nither does the Joker. However, Bane looks badass and not someone you want to mess with. He still looks like a wrestler, just not a 90's WWF version.

the guy looks fantastic, wish they'd released a frontal picture.