Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Z. Cobb wrote:The 2nd best bad buy has to be two-face... you know the obsession with twos :D :D :D

Anyways... yeah.. again i'll say this... The one thing about Batman Villains are that they have similar features to Batman himself. Bane is a great example of that... and I think Nolan has been smart throughout with the choices of villains and how they fit in with the story.
oh yeah man. That's why I love Batman and his bad guys. There all different aspects of what Bruce could have been if he didn't turn his tragedy into triumph. I should write cards...
Say Girl

Write Cards like this guy???? :lol: :lol:

lol but not let a bitch break your heart. haha
Say Girl

of course... :lol: :lol: be careful of girls who like the smiths when you are in elevators. ... :lol: :lol:

lol yeah but I would prob fall in love with her right then and there. :lol:
Say Girl

Mark Millar
“It’s great. In the comics Bane’s just a muscle man. I think he’ll bring something to it. He’s a proper actor and Nolan’s a great writer. They’ll flesh it out and make it interesting. Hardy’s the hottest new actor around, everyone wants to get him in their film. He’s one of the guys I wanted for Nemesis. But now he’s been in a Batman film I don’t know how likely that would be.”

Hardy is in LA right now.
hellllllo Tom Hardy in the CAA lobby! / your beater, track pants and tatted arm sleeves were an interesting contrast to the suits around you
Hopefully he is pretty jacked right now considering his choice of attire.

zoey deschanel (sp) in your highness was glorious as expected. I kept thinking...are her tits that big or are they pushed up? referring to the scenes of her in the beginning.

Sorry maybe a stupid question but what the hell is 'Bane 101' ???

BatMotor wrote:Sorry maybe a stupid question but what the hell is 'Bane 101' ???
google is your friend man.. "101" implies introductory material pertaining to a specific field.. it is most basic level of study incoming 1st years can be introduced to..

"Bane 101"= information for us newbies who have no idea what the Bane character is about from comics or other popular references..