[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Possible spoiler warning-

https://twitter.com/romanMF
Very interesting. Not a direct spoiler, but still...
Pretty much confirms what grovegnome has been saying, unless this dude is in cahoots with him.

DesertTurtle wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Pretty much confirms what grovegnome has been saying, unless this dude is in cahoots with him.
going to be hilarious how everyone reacts since basically everyone got angry when this idea was brought up. :lol:

Allstar wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Pretty much confirms what grovegnome has been saying, unless this dude is in cahoots with him.
going to be hilarious how everyone reacts since basically everyone got angry when this idea was brought up. :lol:
I don't think people will mind so much provided Nolan gives Bruce/Batman a proper send off to close the trilogy.

With that said, I believe this is also WB at play, flexing their corporate muscles forcing Nolan to leave it open for them to continue with a new director.

Nolan at the end of the day still answers to Warner... unfortunate as it is.

Soap141 wrote:I don't think people will mind so much provided Nolan gives Bruce/Batman a proper send off to close the trilogy.

With that said, I believe this is also WB at play, flexing their corporate muscles forcing Nolan to leave it open for them to continue with a new director.

Goyer said they had envisioned this ending for years, how is that WB meddling?

Soap141 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
I don't think people will mind so much provided Nolan gives Bruce/Batman a proper send off to close the trilogy.

All your posts point to trolling, nice try

Go back to comicbookmovie.com you'll find it better there

cchriswake wrote:
Soap141 wrote:

All your posts point to trolling, nice try

Go back to comicbookmovie.com you'll find it better there
Really? Are you always a complete idiot or is today special for you?

Do you always accuse people of trolling when you do not have the ability to understand simple concepts such as corporate structure and where final decisions are made within said corporations?

There was nothing "troll" at all about my comment. It is merely a speculation on a possible outcome of the film and a possible reason why the choice was made.

... I had to edit after re-reading what I wrote. Did you not understand what was written or do you specialize in being this absurd?

DesertTurtle wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
it isn´t confirm anything

@RomanMF Very curious to see how people respond to the ending of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bruce probably died.

Balefan wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Pretty much confirms what grovegnome has been saying, unless this dude is in cahoots with him.

@RomanMF Very curious to see how people respond to the ending of The Dark Knight Rises.
Bruce probably died.
Or ended up with Selena

Balefan wrote:

Bruce probably died.
Bruce will not die and he was clearly referring to this..
@hitRECordJoe So Joe...is there any sequel clauses in that contract of yours. Given the way things ended and all.

Allstar wrote:
Balefan wrote:

Bruce probably died.
Bruce will not die and he was clearly referring to this..
@hitRECordJoe So Joe...is there any sequel clauses in that contract of yours. Given the way things ended and all.
Yeah. That, along with
#JGLRises