[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It should probably end with the credits..

No but seriously whatever it is it needs to be definitive. We all love Inception's ambiguous ending but B3 needs to finish, and it needs to finish with a bang.

maybe the same ending as batman begins with the joker card :) that would be cool.

Dingman wrote:It should probably end with the credits..

No but seriously whatever it is it needs to be definitive. We all love Inception's ambiguous ending but B3 needs to finish, and it needs to finish with a bang.
agree

James wrote:maybe the same ending as batman begins with the joker card :) that would be cool.
ha ha what would be the point.

Batman flees to Alaska. Joker escapes. Perfoms inception on Batman, makes him think he killed his family. He follows the Joker around for a while and then frames Batman for all the crimes he commited. Then Batman gets hanged, but it turns out Joker was his twin, and Joker lives on as Gotham's Dark Knight.

sickofsickness wrote:Batman flees to Alaska. Joker escapes. Perfoms inception on Batman, makes him think he killed his family. He follows the Joker around for a while and then frames Batman for all the crimes he commited. Then Batman gets hanged, but it turns out Joker was his twin, and Joker lives on as Gotham's Dark Knight.
That would be worst ending in the entire movie history...
:wtf:

sickofsickness wrote:Batman flees to Alaska. Joker escapes. Perfoms inception on Batman, makes him think he killed his family. He follows the Joker around for a while and then frames Batman for all the crimes he commited. Then Batman gets hanged, but it turns out Joker was his twin, and Joker lives on as Gotham's Dark Knight.
You forgot Memento. :o

chee wrote:
You forgot Memento. :o

no i didnt:) i changed the wife to family....he thinks he killed his family.

because of the whole insulin thing. i know its not a direct hit, but i made sure to make some sort of mention of it.

sickofsickness wrote:
chee wrote:You forgot Memento. :o

no i didnt:) i changed the wife to family....he thinks he killed his family.

because of the whole insulin thing. i know its not a direct hit, but i made sure to make some sort of mention of it.
Ah, okay.

It should end with leonardo Dicaprio waking up on the plane :batface:

It'll end in typical Nolan fashion... with a monologue from Gordon where he thanks Batman, then goes on to say an epic speech about the battle for Gotham's Soul behind the camera shots. Cut to black. Title. Credits