[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Its official
Revealed through TDKR secret file book (image below) Bane was thrown out of the LOS for using extremely violent method. Like Bruce, Banes vision of justice is not the one that the LOS has
[img] http://comics-x-aminer.com/wp-content/u ... /tdk11.jpg [img]
Brave New World

I'm not sure "The Legend Ends" has anything to do with Batman/Harvey/Bane no longer being a legend. Perhaps it is just discontinued. Look at legends we have in our culture, King Arthur, for instance. It is still a legend, but it is no longer being added to. Add in a recent Emma Thomas quote about how Nolan will never revisit this and why, and I think WB is merely stating that THIS version of Batman is over, mostly so that the non fanboys can get it. It can be easy to forget that 90% of the people seeing this film don't frequent message boards or search out spy footage.

Plus, WB has to know they will NEVER top this version of the batman mythos. It's essentially impossible. Thus, "The Legend Ends".

ManBat wrote:If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne.

Bruce Wayne can't be the only one who Ra's gave this speech to. Many have said this before and I am contradicting previous thoughts that I have posted in the past, but I am definitely now thinking Bane is former League of Shadows. I think the parallels between Bane and Batman will be dead on. Ra's rescues Bane from prison, trains him as his protege, Bane rejects the LOS ideology in favor of something more brutal, leaves the LOS, puts on the mask and the LEGEND of Bane is born. No one cared about Bruce Wayne until he became Batman then he was key figure in Gotham. No one cared about Bane until he became Bane and
then clearly at least the CIA is interested and/or hunting him.
Batman's goal is to save Gotham, Bane's is too destroy it. Ra's al Ghul created the same legend on different ends the spectrum of good and evil.

The legend will end. The legend of Bane will end with death, but not Batman. The legend of Batman will end because he won't be seen as more than just a man. The people of Gotham will realize he is just a man, a man with exceptional training and resources, but a man none the less. They will realize any of one of them could truly become a Batman, that there's nothing legendary about him. They will learn, through his death, that there is nothing legendary about Bane also. He too is just a man and they will The legend of Batman will end, but not with death.
I like this theory as well, specifically in terms of Bane's Legend. It's also not just that Ra's may have given that speech to others. But the overall concept of becoming a Legend is actually very generic. It could apply to anyone. And I don't think the Legend is a very specific term but revolves around the whole story and will be intertwined with multiple fates.

It's like The Legend of Zelda. The Legend has as much to do with Link and Ganon. In fact it could easily be called The Legend of the Tri Force. But the truth is the Legend refers to all of them as their fates are intertwined.

Part of a complaint people have had about The Dark Knight is that it's not about Batman. In which case I totally disagree. Well it is as much about Batman as The Legend of Zelda is about Zelda. But there are other characters too that are part of the central characters story and their fate is part of that legend as well. And that character (Zelda/Batman) has no story without those other elements who are a crucial necessity to their existence.

What I mean to say is that I believe "THE LEGEND" is a bigger picture than what we think.

Nolanoscopy wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Is that bad? I'm just taliking.:)
It is when your posts are the way yours are.
I seem to agree with you (Nolanoscopy) quite often, especially on certain members here.

07202012 wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
It is when your posts are the way yours are.
I seem to agree with you (Nolanoscopy) quite often, especially on certain members here.
The frequency of his posts coupled with how poorly written they are just bothers me.

Nolanoscopy wrote:
07202012 wrote:
The frequency of his posts coupled with how poorly written they are just bothers me.

07202012 wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
:lol: That is being saved on my computer for later use.

Not to defend Ryan or be an ass. But aren't we getting off the topic of discussion? Which is one of the complaints that has been brought up about the guy. Just saying 8-)

anonymity wrote:Not to defend Ryan or be an ass. But aren't we getting off the topic of discussion? Which is one of the complaints that has been brought up about the guy. Just saying 8-)
You right.

so, how about "the legend ends"