[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BatMotor wrote:
Clown wrote: It is indeed cheesy,but it is not a bad idea.what theory can you propose to explain young ra's?
Young ra's just in a flashback introducing Bane and that he tells Bane to infilltrate in Gotham and change things in the way
TLOS wants,but Bruce hears about Bane and he's plans and Bruce comes back to halt bane from doing those strange things.

Young ra's is just in the movie for introducing bane,nothing else.
Your idea is great.you are a genius.
I am kidding.What is this nonsense?

BatMotor wrote: Young ra's just in a flashback introducing Bane and that he tells Bane to infilltrate in Gotham and change things in the way
TLOS wants,but Bruce hears about Bane and he's plans and Bruce comes back to halt bane from doing those strange things.

You just said his idea was cheesy and then suggested the same thing.

nope its not the same.Clown is talking about revenge me not.

Removing he revenge thing doesn't make it less cheesy. Not to mention that it can still be cheesy on paper AND be done nicely by Nolan. Which makes neither of you right.

i don't see anything cheesy about what i just told,but he you know everything better right?

what

BatMotor wrote:
Clown wrote: It is indeed cheesy,but it is not a bad idea.what theory can you propose to explain young ra's?
Young ra's just in a flashback introducing Bane and that he tells Bane to infilltrate in Gotham and change things in the way

...Bane is around the same age as Bruce. I don't think a toddler or a fetus will do a great job of infiltrating Gotham.

chee wrote:
BatMotor wrote: Young ra's just in a flashback introducing Bane and that he tells Bane to infilltrate in Gotham and change things in the way

...Bane is around the same age as Bruce. I don't think a toddler or a fetus will do a great job of infiltrating Gotham.
unless they're a Spy Kid...... 8-)

^Haha.

Yeah, it's an interesting coincidence but I don't think it will have a deep meaning in TDKR... unless it turns out that Bane really thinks he is Bruce's twin half-brother. And I don't see Nolan doing something like that. :P

Clown wrote:
BatMotor wrote: That would be a cheesy way of storytelling,something like what only could happen in a marvel movie.
It is indeed cheesy,but it is not a bad idea.what theory can you propose to explain young ra's?

I actually think it will be to explain how the LoS originally tried to take down Gotham. Remember in BB wheres Ra's said they have tried it before but they "underestimated certain citizens of the city" such as the Wayne's. I think it will be to show what stopped them.