Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Ok
I love the idea of Hathaway as Catwoman and now I'm very interested of Bane's showcase in Nolan's film :eh:

It seems They might be going for the knightfall storyline.

talli wrote:Greatness!!! Hardy's Bane is going to be epic

Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle...not mad at all at that choice...she'll definitely have to transform, none of her goofy humor

but what about Talia? does that rule her out? Is Selina Kyle a love interest or the villain?

Oh yeah!!.. I can finally sleep now
This might not rule out Talia, because Nolan said he was searching for 2 bat-actresses.

Plus, Tom Hardy's Bane... I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited!

I couldn't be happier by this announcement. Hathaway is a wonderful actress (and not too shabby on the eyes either) and I am so excited to see the Nolan/Hardy interpretation of Bane. Talk about a badass villain... :oldmanface:

I'm SO pumped! I've wanted Hathaway as Catwoman ever since I walked out of The Dark Knight theater in 2008. And I'm really excited to see Nolan's take on Bane, especially with Hardy playing him!
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Jett wrote:Bane....
:lol:

here's how i imagine it

catwoman will be a "creature" of the night, and that will captivate Bruce Wayne and make him curious about her..he will let her go on numerous occasions

her nickname is something others refer to her as because of her agility and the fact that she is a thief

I'm pretty disappointed with this news.

I did not want Catwoman or Hathaway. As well, I was not interested in Bane as a villain (he should satisfy the cliche villain of today). My guess is that somehow Nolan's original script got spoiled or leaked, and he settled for this.

I know everyone trust Nolan -> Blah Blah Blah.........But Nolan really could have come up with a better script.

:problem:

Good News.
In the Nolan we trust, in the Nolan we believe.
Wait for 24 hours and let the fan art flow in. :lol:
What about another female character?
gib sigs

Dom
Wow. This is...unexpected, but in a good way. Hope they will recreate the wonderful relationship between Bruce and Selina seen in the comics, expecially The Long Halloween. And Bane deserves way more than that mindless brute from B&R.
We used to look up in the sky and wonder at our place in the stars. Now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.