Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fran wrote:My guess is that somehow Nolan's original script got spoiled or leaked, and he settled for this.
I seriously doubt that.
Fran wrote:I know everyone trust Nolan -> Blah Blah Blah.........But Nolan really could have come up with a better script.
You haven't read the script yet, so I don't know how you can make that judgment.

“I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”
Get rid of that ugly tank top and I'll be one happy lady. As sexy as Tom is, I don't like men in tank tops.

I love the casting of Hardy as Bane but I remain skeptical about Anne Hattaway as Catwoman. I really like her as an actress but the character is borderline corny. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nolan pull off an iconic femme fatale, but I'm not convinced on the whole catwoman thing yet.
@sammyjankis88

Do you people think Anne Hathaway's going to firm up for this job? Because I recently watched Love and Other Drugs and she's like Mrs. Staypuft. I mean, she's a good ol' heffalump. I think she's lovely but I can't imagine her moving about with any grace or stealth.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:Do you people think Anne Hathaway's going to firm up for this job, because I recently watched Love and Other Drugs and she's like Mrs. Staypuft. I mean, she's a good ol' heffalump. I think she's lovely but I can't imagine her moving about with any grace or stealth.
I hope she does. I like the versions of Catwoman with muscle tone.

Now somebody edit this on rooftops of gotham. :lol:
gib sigs

I am excited to see what Nolan can do with Bane but I kinda want to see a villain that was not used on big screen yet.

talli wrote:
Jett wrote:Bane....
:lol:
Ha! Now it's clear why he freaked out on me for making his "Bane..." comments from his private message board public!

I think today illustrates the clear difference between Batman-News.com & BOF though... while Jett spends his post talking about how he knew Hardy was Bane for a while (and omits the press release) I just report on the news, and share the full press release with my readers.

http://batman-news.com/2011/01/19/anne- ... ght-rises/

http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

bruce_angier wrote:Image

I am now warmed up to the idea of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. :lol:

chee wrote:
bruce_angier wrote:Image

I am now warmed up to the idea of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. :lol:
Why, because she comes with her own baby bingo wings? That girl has some hard work ahead of her.