Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
That looks terrible.

I think the tubing is a stupid idea, Batman can easily grab it and tear it out. I don't see the point of it.

it will just be a injection needle nothing more.

that artwork looks very nice to me, but I don't think we will see anything like that in TDKR

I'm still standing by no drugs whatsoever. I honestly think an incredibly smart, Bronson sized man would be able to take the Bat, without the use of enhancements.

Also, Chee... maybe time for a new topic? It's a bitch navigating these huge ones...

JimmyFraska wrote:I'm still standing by no drugs whatsoever. I honestly think an incredibly smart, Bronson sized man would be able to take the Bat, without the use of enhancements.
This. And if they do need some sort of physical enhancement, i'd rather it be something like steroids.

Steroids make sense since it's such a newsworthy topic lately. In the world of sports, steroids have been a huge topic the last few years. France continues to try to obtain evidence against Lance Armstrong. Some of the greatest baseball players of all time won't be elected to the Hall of Fame due to steroid usage. Any time a director can take some real world issue and incorporate it into the plot... I think it's a good thing. The audience is more invested in the film as a result.

I definitely think Bane will be a steroid/HGH monster.

I just feel that it isn't necessary, in any way.

JimmyFraska wrote:I just feel that it isn't necessary, in any way.

yeah and i think its corny when directors try to take a political stance on a real world issue

talli wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:I just feel that it isn't necessary, in any way.

yeah and i think its corny when directors try to take a political stance on a real world issue
Nolan did that already by using The Joker.in TDK Nolan uses The Joker also like a mirror to society itself.By saying wanting to have Control is pointless.Look what happens in egypt right now.Total chaos is going on there.Prisoners have been released by other criminals.Like The Joker said- People are losing there minds.