Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
OVERMAN wrote:
RomanM wrote:Snyder is as good as Aronofsky.
that surely makes it to the top 10 most retarded things ever said.
Why?

ArvydasB wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:
Why?
Because every single Snyders film is style over substance while Aronofskys films have both style and substance :) (or atleast that what people thinlk)
But in my personal opinion Aronofsky isnt that much better then Snyder(i mean The fountain was all about style and The Wrestler didnt have much substance)

In his interpretation, Nolan has been giving his characters a deeper and darker psychological edge.

Nolan and his team of writers (he wrote the screenplay with his brother Jonah Nolan, from a story by Nolan and David S. Goyer) have taken some inspiration for their take on Batman from the classic Batman: Year One storyline by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli, by way of asking, “What if the story continued?”

The Catwoman in Year One was a prostitute-dominatrix who helps Batman even as he inadvertently inspires her to don a costume and embark on a life of crime.

Warner gave no indication if this was Nolan’s take on the character.
:think:

OVERMAN wrote:
Yeah why!?.

Mr. Caine wrote:
ArvydasB wrote:
Why?
Because every single Snyders film is style over substance while Aronofskys films have both style and substance :) (or atleast that what people thinlk)
But in my personal opinion Aronofsky isnt that much better then Snyder(i mean The fountain was all about style and The Wrestler didnt have much substance)

how was there no substance in the wrestler? it was such a moving story

Tom Hardy is cast because he is the one who can give an ecual performance like Ledger did or even better and his perfect casting for playing bane.Good thinking of Nolan and Crew.

Nolan, Aronofsky, Fincher

The 3 best directors (right now, Kubrick ftw), a nod to Danny Boyle as well

All this Hardy/Bane talk makes me want to re-watch Bronson but on bluray this time. hopefully I get a new hdtv soon.

You forgot the Coen Brothers.

Rukia wrote:You forgot the Coen Brothers.
+1 :thumbup:

OVERMAN wrote:
I'm glad we agree. Though you probably didn't read the entirety of our posts and misinterpreted my statement. Of course you did.