Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
gangefan83 wrote:I trust Nolan. God be with us if it fails. :batface:
My gun is ready. :JGLface:

:batface:

I'm quite curious and excited about Bane, but lord knows I am very skeptical about the Selina Kyle/Catwoman character. Perhaps the press release gives us clues about how Catwoman-y the role will actually be.

And I guess one of my few gripes about Bane is... I don't like the idea of Hardy's face covered with a mask the whole time. :lol:

TeddyBlass wrote:I'm quite curious and excited about Bane, but lord knows I am very skeptical about the Selina Kyle/Catwoman character. Perhaps the press release gives us clues about how Catwoman-y the role will actually be.

And I guess one of my few gripes about Bane is... I don't like the idea of Hardy's face covered with a mask the whole time. :lol:
Im cool if I get to hear his voice!!!

Damn I really didn't want Catwoman. Does this mean she will definitely be wearing a suit? I hope she doesn't kick Batman's ass at one point in the movie because that would be ridiculous. Not sure about Bane, does this mean he will have to have suprenatural type of strength? I mean could he just be stronger than Batman and possibly a better fighter or are we gonna see Bane possibly throwing Batman a hundred yards across a room (exageration)?

Oh well, Nolan hasn't truly done wrong in my eyes yet so I trust him to make a awesome third entry. Even though I don't care about the characters chosen right now, Nolan once again had people guessing way off on yet another movie :lol:

I hope Tom Hardy will take the mask off once in a while during the film. Gotta see those lips of his. :batface:

Oh i'm so glad about 'Catwoman' coming in this movie so happy :clap: :clap: :clap: and anne hathaway i trust her to give a fantastic prestation.

Can't wait to hear Hardy's spanish accent LOL.

Bane is here:

:P :P :P :P :P
gib sigs

No surprise about Catwoman. Definitely one of Batman's top rogues, and I'm happy that Nolan's brought on Hathaway to bring the character to life. The actual surprise for me, Tom Hardy as Bane, has me pumped (no pun intended) & I can't wait to see what they do with him.

Someone sent this news to me on my phone and I didn't believe it. It now seems to be confirmed everywhere and it sucks on so many levels. Of all the speculated actresses, Hathaway is one of the last I wanted to see in this movie. And Catwoman...goddamn mother f&*^ing Catwoman...there are few potential villains I would like to see less.