Hans Zimmer talks 'The Dark Knight Rises' score

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
More epic? I think this movie might be the cure for cancer.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Yeah, but not every filmmaker and actor might be right :lol:
Of course, that's obvious, but imagine Hans Zimmer saying: "Yeah, yeah, I think the score won't be so good this time, I'm kinda lazy these days, so I think I will sit down at my desk, write a few notes, drink coffee and then watch some House instead." :D
:lol:

I have hard time imagining anyone would be lazy in their contribution to TDKR.

I'm hoping we'll hear stuff more like the second half of 'Like a Dog Chasing Cars', rather than Inception climax bombast mode.

Bane's theme is gonna kick some major butt. What do you expect it to sound like?

Paradox wrote:Bane's theme is gonna kick some major butt. What do you expect it to sound like?

the lambada

no i think its going to be long deep notes that sound like something or someone is creeping....i was listening to TDK OST and i heard this small piece that made me think of Bane for some reason

George wrote:I'm hoping we'll hear stuff more like the second half of 'Like a Dog Chasing Cars', rather than Inception climax bombast mode.

THANK YOU!!! That's my favorite track from the soundtrack!!! :D :D :D

HE'S SO WONDERFULLY GERMAN!!! :D :D :D

May be we finally hear a fully formed Batman theme which is building up slowly from the two movies..........which plays at the end of the movie ...may be batman watching all of gotham from some roof top or from batwing.....

MW715 wrote:
George wrote:I'm hoping we'll hear stuff more like the second half of 'Like a Dog Chasing Cars', rather than Inception climax bombast mode.

It's amazing music. Without Zimmer & JNH (in my opinion) Nolans Batman movies would be a bit less awesomely epic. And no awesomely is not a word :lol: