Tom shaved his head!!!! its on!!! Huuugooooo

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Totally exciting. I'm ready for this! :P

I don't buy it at all he probably just needed a shaved head for his role in Wettest Country In The World.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I don't buy it at all he probably just needed a shaved head for his role in Wettest Country In The World.
Yeah why shave your head 5 months in advance lol. It will just grow back in like a month not even.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I don't buy it at all he probably just needed a shaved head for his role in Wettest Country In The World.
Yea, its way too soon. :lol:

For all we know these may not even be recent pictures talli never provided a link.

He had shaved head in rock n rolla.this pictures might be not recent.

Exactly. They don't shoot TDKR for another four months and he's currently shooting a film. So that leads me to believe that this look is for his current film.

yeah, it's on, lol
:batface:

sallygucha wrote: Exactly. They don't shoot TDKR for another four months and he's currently shooting a film. So that leads me to believe that this look is for his current film.
Agreed.

allstarr55js wrote:For all we know these may not even be recent pictures talli never provided a link.

pictures are from yesterday

i agree that maybe this is his look for the Wettest county....but maybe he already started experimenting with the character he is playing in TDKR....its only a possibility...and its the most exciting hint we've got so far about the movie...so lets savour it