Tom shaved his head!!!! its on!!! Huuugooooo

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yes he is maybe preparing for the role ofcourse.

Yea, it seems early, but it is possible they are doing costume tests and stuff.

Even though I think it's probably for another movie, I really hope it's for TDKR. Our excitment over this picture just shows how long it's been since we've gotten any info from Nolan or WB, we need some sort of announcement soon. I'll settle for anything at this point lol.

TeddyBlass wrote:Yea, it seems early, but it is possible they are doing costume tests and stuff.
Maybe.

When is that Wettest Country movie shooting? I saw a Spring shoot date, but isn't TDKR starting in April...

Even though it's early, at least it could be something--can't wait to see what it actually is for. ;)

And chee, I love your sig!

Interesting, he was in LA on Friday, now this pic.
{=}

TeddyBlass wrote:Yea, it seems early, but it is possible they are doing costume tests and stuff.

excellent point...totally forgot about costume and make up tests..they are usually done a few months prior to production

If true, good news.

chee wrote:When is that Wettest Country movie shooting? I saw a Spring shoot date, but isn't TDKR starting in April...
Not sure when The Wettest County starts shooting, but TDKR is scheduled for May. Do we think his hair is definitely shorter than the Lakers game? It was pretty short on the sides then, but longer on top.

Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Wow! Some of you sound pretty confident Hardy is Hugo. Time will tell.