had a dream i saw DKR haha

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
the opening shot was of Hardy, who looked like he was Hugo Strange...but then it became immediately apparent that he wasnt...he was on the phone with somebody who was in prison. The other shot revealed an old inmate played by Robin Williams who was talking about some covered up controversy from back in the day involving Detective Gordon...so I think Hardy was playing some young cop on the force.

Jeff Bridges had a small supporting role...Selina Kyle was played by Naomi Watts, but she wasnt Cat woman she was just a love interest who wore all black...Bruce Wayne took her around for rides in the tumbler :lol:

Cool dream bro. :thumbup:

I definitely had a dream the other night that I went to see Tron and they were totally playing the teaser for TDKR. And then there was a glitch or something... and it never played. :(

talli wrote:the opening shot was of Hardy, who looked like he was Hugo Strange...but then it became immediately apparent that he wasnt...he was on the phone with somebody who was in prison. The other shot revealed an old inmate played by Robin Williams who was talking about some covered up controversy from back in the day involving Detective Gordon...so I think Hardy was playing some young cop on the force.

Jeff Bridges had a small supporting role...Selina Kyle was played by Naomi Watts, but she wasnt Cat woman she was just a love interest who wore all black...Bruce Wayne took her around for rides in the tumbler :lol:
Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

Rohan wrote:
talli wrote:the opening shot was of Hardy, who looked like he was Hugo Strange...but then it became immediately apparent that he wasnt...he was on the phone with somebody who was in prison. The other shot revealed an old inmate played by Robin Williams who was talking about some covered up controversy from back in the day involving Detective Gordon...so I think Hardy was playing some young cop on the force.

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

lol funny thing is i realized it was a dream while i was dreaming it...thats when the movie stopped playing, cause obviously my brain couldnt no longer deceive me into believing that it wasnt being created by me

crazy thing is, i thought i woke up and went to type up the story on nolanfans...but apparently i was still dreaming :lol:

This happend to me with Batman Begins lol.

Mine was terrible though.

It started off similar to the end of Her Majesty's Secret Service, then it cuts to a funeral of Bruce Wayne's parents. Then finally the camera focuses on a tree and after what feels like an eternity, the closing credits then roll and everyone in the cinema go mental.
"What a pretentious piece of shit!!!!!"

Thats the only dream I can remember of watching a film. I have had a dream within a dream mind but i've had them before Inception but not all the time.

I had a dream too. Natalie Portman was Catwoman, and Hardy was Hugo Strange. In fact, I recently had another really quick character where I saw Hardy as Strange again.

i need to contact robin williams to tell him he finally got his dream of being in nolan's batman franchise...except it was only in my dream :lol:

MrG
I had a dream about TDKR the day the title was announced. Ben Foster played The Riddler.

Then a few days ago after watching The Dark Knight on bluray for the first time. Once again the villain was The Riddler but it a woman Riddler. She was played by an unknown actress. It was weird.