had a dream i saw DKR haha

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I had a dream about me watching a trailer of TDKR (or the movie itself, I don't remember), and I saw a full-CG Bane in it. It was kinda disappointing... :D

DHOPW42 wrote:I had a dream about me watching a trailer of TDKR (or the movie itself, I don't remember), and I saw a full-CG Bane in it. It was kinda disappointing... :D
Yeah, hope that never happens. :lol:

DHOPW42 wrote:I had a dream about me watching a trailer of TDKR (or the movie itself, I don't remember), and I saw a full-CG Bane in it. It was kinda disappointing... :D
"Dreams feel real when your in it,when you wake you realise something was just really strange"
:goNF:

BatMotor wrote:
"Dreams feel real when your in it,when you wake you realise something was just really strange"
:goNF:
Strange, as in Hugo Strange! IT'S A CLUE!!! HUGO FOR DARK KNIGHT RISES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I've dreamt with The Dark Knight Rises again! :D Now I've seen a whole scene from the movie, I remember it clearly. Batman's suit was the same as in TDK, and first we could see Batman driving through a prison fence with the Tumbler, then it turned into the Batpod and now came a big chase scene. It was very real :D