had a dream i saw DKR haha

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The only dream I had about TDKR was when the title still wasn't announced and in my dream B3 was named "That Batman."

My dream had tom hardy as deadshot, Marion cotillard as selina kyle, Joseph gordon-levitt was knightwing & Anthony hopkins as hugo strange. Also, natalie portman, rachel weisz & ellen page were in the movie but i forgot what roles they were & that the film was called "Gotham knight". not that i have a problem with the current title "the dark knight rises".
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

In my dream Marion Cotillard was Catwoman, Rachel Weisz was Talia, I was Batman and... I really don't wanna go into it any further ;)

In my dream I was Alfred. Neither of the other characters was there, but I was Alfred and I was sweeping floors on a sunday afternoon in Bruce's new mansion. And there was a spot on the old mahagony floor where someone had thrown a chewing gum and it was already all brown and dirty and I raged. Then I calmed down and took a hair dryer and made it warm, soft and sticky with it and I peeled it off and I threw it away. Then I made shrimp sandwiches and watched Letterman's show and I fell asleep.
You believe me right?

prince0gotham wrote:In my dream I was Alfred. Neither of the other characters was there, but I was Alfred and I was sweeping floors on a sunday afternoon in Bruce's new mansion. And there was a spot on the old mahagony floor where someone had thrown a chewing gum and it was already all brown and dirty and I raged. Then I calmed down and took a hair dryer and made it warm, soft and sticky with it and I peeled it off and I threw it away. Then I made shrimp sandwiches and watched Letterman's show and I fell asleep.
You believe me right?
best dream ever.

I had a dream Talli was forbidden from creating new threads. :twisted:

NothinButM wrote:I had a dream Talli was forbidden from creating new threads. :twisted:

Seriously grow up.

JimmyFraska wrote:I had a dream too. Natalie Portman was Catwoman, and Hardy was Hugo Strange. In fact, I recently had another really quick character where I saw Hardy as Strange again.
My dreams=crushed

I wanted Natalie so bad

Just had a dream last night, that Tom Hardy announced that he'll be playing Black Mask. I thought it actually happened when I woke up, then the internet disappointed me. :(

I had a dream two days back watching TDKR in IMAX and the gotham police declare a high ransom for whoever catches batman alive and all the gotham criminals are trying to catch him and they even cornor him in a dark alleyway where he fights his way back and he nearly loses when some good criminals comes to his rescue :o :o... a weird dream :lol: