New info about The Dark Knight Rises & IMAX

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I do hope there is a re-release as well. I never even saw TDK in a theater.

GunRanger wrote:I do hope there is a re-release as well. I never even saw TDK in a theater.
:wtf: :shock:

your probably the last person on earth lol.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Very good interview. Thanks for posting.

I wanna see the whole trilogy in IMAX. Or at least have Begins come back to standard theatres.

JimmyFraska wrote:I wanna see the whole trilogy in IMAX. Or at least have Begins come back to standard theatres.
Batman Begins was released in IMAX back in 2005, but it was just blown up to fill the big screen.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

How no one cuts original negative anymore but Chris Nolan.
Nice :thumbup:

Anita18 wrote:
chee wrote:They better do a re-release for The Dark Knight, I missed out on it for the real IMAX.
:o

You MUST see it in a real IMAX. None of this LieMAX crap. I saw TDK six times in a real IMAX and I still remember the experience vividly, while I forget 3-D pretty much as soon as it's over.

My coworker saw TRON in a LieMAX and he was already blown away. I told him his brain would explode if he saw a real IMAX screen. :lol:
What's the difference between LieMAX and real IMAX??
(I'm sorry to ask a stupid question, I live in Indonesia there's no IMAX here.) :cry:
thenextnolan wrote:
GunRanger wrote:I do hope there is a re-release as well. I never even saw TDK in a theater.
:wtf: :shock:

your probably the last person on earth lol.
I haven't seen TDK in theatre too :lol:
(Sorry for double post)
Last edited by chee on December 23rd, 2010, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Anita18 wrote: :o

You MUST see it in a real IMAX. None of this LieMAX crap. I saw TDK six times in a real IMAX and I still remember the experience vividly, while I forget 3-D pretty much as soon as it's over.

My coworker saw TRON in a LieMAX and he was already blown away. I told him his brain would explode if he saw a real IMAX screen. :lol:
What's the difference between LieMAX and real IMAX??
(I'm sorry to ask a stupid question, I live in Indonesia there's no IMAX here.) :cry:
The LieMAX screens are very small compared to the real IMAX.

Sound quality is also superior in real IMAX.

Batman-News.com wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:I wanna see the whole trilogy in IMAX. Or at least have Begins come back to standard theatres.
Batman Begins was released in IMAX back in 2005, but it was just blown up to fill the big screen.
I still wouldn't mind that.

Re-release in India, please please please.
gib sigs