How will the killer croc fit in with the ultra-realism?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Since there has been a leaked script, even if it many not be official, exactly how would it fit in with the ultra-realistic Nolan Batman universe?

I feel that Killer Croc wont be the same comic book Killer Croc... If Nolan decided to make him the part of TDKR he will surely make him more realistic from his reptilican skin and so on... I certainly believe that Nolan would have planned all these things!!

Killer croc... hard skin disease... its a bit far fetched tho...

simonjones wrote:I feel that Killer Croc wont be the same comic book Killer Croc... If Nolan decided to make him the part of TDKR he will surely make him more realistic from his reptilican skin and so on... I certainly believe that Nolan would have planned all these things!!
Of course! We cannot absolutely doubt Nolan! I trust him. He will know how to make this work.

I said it once already, huge beefed up ex-con with lotsa lizard-skin-immitating tattoos on the body, maybe even sharp teeth (there are people that sharpen up their teeth to look like predators and so on). It's still stupid, but it's better than the usual 'chemical accident in secret laboratory experiment blabla'.

He'd be wearing a Lacoste polo shirt... Collar popped!