Bill Nighy = the riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
i was watching The Boat that Rocked today

and i had a strange epiphany, after watching this great actor bring forth such a vivid metrosexual rock and roll character

i feel like he would be a brilliant Riddler

Nah i can't see him being The Riddler tbh, great actor but not The Riddler to me. But then again I wouldn't have though Heath Ledger would be right for The Joker.
I would like to see Sam Rockwell esspecially after seeing Choke and Moon recently.

No.

Eternalist wrote:No.
Lol straight to the point.

rbevanx wrote:I would like to see Sam Rockwell esspecially after seeing Choke and Moon recently.
That is not a bad idea, I can picture him doing a good job. He is a very underrated actor in my opinion. I was actually talking about him the other day with someone and they reminded me that he was in The Green Mile. I completely forgot about that role, but that shows he could play good villian.

Choke was terrible though...but I probably only think that because I am such a huge fan of the book and the movie did it no justice what so ever.

Well the film was alright, couldn't get into the book. I still think his best are Survivor, Invisible Monsters and Fight Club, can't spell his name though.
Chuck Palinuchk ahhh I can't spell it.

Sam rockwell is a great actor...I don't think his performance in green mile was anything extraordinary though...

He played a much better villain in charlie's angels

But I think you guys are definitely overlooking bill nighy...maybe cause your not familiar with his work?? He is incredible at discovering the nuances of his characters and bringing them to life.

I think most of us here are aware of his work, we just don't think he's right for the Riddler. I think most of us agree he's a great actor but not right for that role.

talli wrote:But I think you guys are definitely overlooking bill nighy...maybe cause your not familiar with his work?? He is incredible at discovering the nuances of his characters and bringing them to life.
As can most good actors. He's great, but not made for Nolan's Batman films.

Bill Nighy is the best actor ever.

He could not only play the Riddler, but he could play Batman. In the same scene. Then Alfred could interrupt, ALSO PLAYED BY BILL NIGHY.