Rumor: Is Tom Hardy playing Hugo Strange?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share this rumor with you. It shouldn't be taken as anything more than a rumor, but it comes from someone who has been emailing me incredibly accurate information recently. Since there's been a dry spell of The Dark Knight Rises news, I decided to publish this story to the front page of Batman-News.com.

Rumor: Is Tom Hardy playing Hugo Strange in "The Dark Knight Rises"?
http://batman-news.com/2010/11/16/rumor ... ght-rises/

I wouldn't mind if this were true! I still think we'd see Catwoman appear too, but I could see Hardy getting a lot of screen-time like Eckhart did in The Dark Knight.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

source?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:source?
He won't give it out. Which is fine by me because honestly I don't give a shit about rumors. Everything is simply speculation until WB says otherwise. I'm not troubling myself with the speculation.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:source?
I don't know. It comes from someone who has been emailing me very accurate rumors the past couple of months. This is the 1st rumor from this person that I'm publishing, because they nailed 2 in a row prevously that I did not publish (I was told The Riddler would not be in the movie weeks before Nolan confirmed it, and I was told that Weisz/Hathaway were in the running for the lead female role weeks before Deadline published their list of actresses).

I do have another source who is 100% legit though, but they're tied to New Orleans and won't know much until February of next year (that is if WB doesn't decide to pull out last minute).

No website will ever reveal their sources though, it's not just me, I promise! :)
Batman-News.com

Interesting rumor. Keep us updated on any other rumors.

It would be cool if he plays Hugo Strange.

Hardy playing Hugo Strange would be awesome!!
And I want Portman as Catwoman ;)

i want to see a scene like this

i said that Hardy was going to be in Batman before Inception came out.....would you trust me with a rumor?

talli wrote:i said that Hardy was going to be in Batman before Inception came out.....would you trust me with a rumor?
This is just a rumor, and I've been emailing back and forth with this person for over a month now. It comes from the same person who told me The Riddler would not be in the movie, at a time when The Riddler was the most rumored villain to appear. He also mentioned Weisz/Hathaway as possible female leads before Deadline confirmed they were in the running.

I'm NOT saying Hardy is Strange. This is the 1st time I'm publishing a rumor sent to me by this person. Batman-News.com is only 2 months old, I have to take a few risks. I have another source who is close to the New Orleans shoot who is 110% legit, I was able to confirm it. This person however, is a bit of a mystery. But given that they're 2 for 2 with the information they've sent me so far, I figured I would post it. The news is slow, and if nothing else this rumor has started some really great discussions at various message boards.

Collider.com posted an exclusive tip they got from a source that said TDKR would be shot entirely in IMAX. The next day Wally Pfister does an interview with TheWrap and debunks that rumor. Posting rumors are part of the game. I promise you I don't post anything & everything I hear on Batman-News.com. Like I said, this was the 3rd tip I received from this person, I didn't publish the 1st two.
Batman-News.com