Rumor: Is Tom Hardy playing Hugo Strange?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
hopefully this isnt true. he would make an excellent deadshot!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

postal wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:it seems to be official...http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2010/11 ... announced/... great job batmannews!
I'm pretty that site is just repeating the update from batman news like all the others, only apparently they missed the part where it was labeled a RUMOR and not fact, and also didn't even bother to give credit to batman news.
Yeah...ouch! I've seen that a lot today though. People are posting the rumor as FACT and not giving me any credit. Or they credit a different site (who actually does credit me). Crazy.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:
Yeah...ouch! I've seen that a lot today though. People are posting the rumor as FACT and not giving me any credit. Or they credit a different site (who actually does credit me). Crazy.
It has spread like wild fire!

TauHeel05 wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:
It has spread like wild fire!
Rumors, ugh. :roll:

Batman-News.com wrote:Yeah...ouch! I've seen that a lot today though. People are posting the rumor as FACT and not giving me any credit. Or they credit a different site (who actually does credit me). Crazy.
You want people to credit you ... for a rumor?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:Yeah...ouch! I've seen that a lot today though. People are posting the rumor as FACT and not giving me any credit. Or they credit a different site (who actually does credit me). Crazy.
It's his story, so why not?

Cilogy wrote:
A rumor that originated from his site; wanting credit and publicity for his site is reasonable.

Cilogy wrote:
Wow. Taking someone's ideas or words without giving credit is called plagiarism. Whether it's true or not, it still originated on Batman-News.com. And what if it does turn out to be true? Of course I want credit. Anyone who publishes information; on the web, in a book, in a magazine, etc....wants credit for their work. I spent the past month emailing my source. I was finally confident that it MIGHT be legit, and passed it along to my readers. He had provided me with 2 tips previously that were true. I figured I'd actually publish his 3rd rumor, and hope that one is true too. Batman-News.com readers don't just want to read confirmed news. They love rumors!

To get back on a topic, a few sites have said they've heard similar rumors about Hardy/Strange, including BOF. I hope it turns out to be true, I think he'd be a really cool character for Nolan to explore.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Not only did they mention Batman News they also complimented Chris for actually reporting the story as a rumor meant for discussion unlike a number of more well known sites that neglected to mention that.