Rumor: Is Tom Hardy playing Hugo Strange?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I am not quite familiar with bat comics.could any one tell me who is hugo strange?

Clown wrote:I am not quite familiar with bat comics.could any one tell me who is hugo strange?
According to Wikipedia, Strange has actually been around since 1940 and was one of Batman’s first recurring villains. He’s a villain in the mad-scientist mold and possesses genius-level IQ and is a master of psychology. In the comics mythology, Strange learned Batman’s secret identity but kept it to himself. He eventually becomes obsessed with Batman, even going to the point where he starts dressing up like the Caped Crusader.

allstarr55js wrote:
Clown wrote:I am not quite familiar with bat comics.could any one tell me who is hugo strange?
According to Wikipedia, Strange has actually been around since 1940 and was one of Batman’s first recurring villains. He’s a villain in the mad-scientist mold and possesses genius-level IQ and is a master of psychology. In the comics mythology, Strange learned Batman’s secret identity but kept it to himself. He eventually becomes obsessed with Batman, even going to the point where he starts dressing up like the Caped Crusader.
Thanks man.after reading what you said about him,i think he is a very intresting character and fits in nolan bat universe.i personally would like him to be in the film(even if not main villan)

it fits with the idea from the last film where regular citizens started dressing up as batman....what if they take that idea further

I'm liking this. Since Batman himself took the blame at the end of TDK, having someone impersonate Batman to commit crimes would create a very interesting dynamic.

talli wrote:it fits with the idea from the last film where regular citizens started dressing up as batman....what if they take that idea further
They won't. Because they've already done it. Nolan never repeats himself. I think the fake dress up batmen get the message when Batman delivers all of them, after beating their asses, to the police. Why would they come back?

I can not believe the attention this news is getting. I really hope it turns out to be true, it'll definitely help build some credibility.

Jett over at BOF is throwing a hissy fit. He referred to Batman-News.com as a "Fake BOF". I didn't know the internet was only big enough for 1 Batman news site...
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

please no. not hardy as strange. i want hardy as deadshot. i think strange is best suited for anthony hopkins or ben kinglsy.

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Batman-News.com wrote:I can not believe the attention this news is getting. I really hope it turns out to be true, it'll definitely help build some credibility.

Jett over at BOF is throwing a hissy fit. He referred to Batman-News.com as a "Fake BOF". I didn't know the internet was only big enough for 1 Batman news site...
He seems to have forgotten how his site got started. You clearly say that the story was just a rumor and nothing more, but that you consider the source somewhat reliable. I really hope this winds up being true, because the exposure for your site would be awesome and though I don't frequent Batman news sites, I kind of hope you are able to put Jett in his place.

It seems kind of childish of him to not even report this rumor on his page, he'll just have to eat his words if this rumor winds up being true. And I think it has a good chance of being true, I am not a Batman comic fan, but I looked into the character of Hugo Strange and he seems to be right down Nolan's alley. I also think Hardy is more than capable of playing the character so this rumor makes sense to me.

Batman-News.com wrote:I can not believe the attention this news is getting. I really hope it turns out to be true, it'll definitely help build some credibility.

Jett is just mad that you used something other than Geocities to build your site. Keep up the good work!