Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Talia al Ghul could be great, if only for the possible wrap up of Batman's origins that started in BB. The only issue I would worry about is the lack of an iconic villain, since there aren't any of the big names being tossed up for the male villain. I was kind of taking it for granted that they would cast Catwoman, so they could get away with casting a great but slightly more obscure character for Hardy's role.

Dark Knight Rises 2012 banner
Looks pretty good to me

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Talia al Ghul could be great, if only for the possible wrap up of Batman's origins that started in BB. The only issue I would worry about is the lack of an iconic villain, since there aren't any of the big names being tossed up for the male villain. I was kind of taking it for granted that they would cast Catwoman, so they could get away with casting a great but slightly more obscure character for Hardy's role.
Same. It's even hard for me to imagine what sorts of things Talia would do.

to me, tali al ghul is chris nolan bait. simply because hes obsessed with the femme fatale. and also because she is pretty much right out of a Bond movie.

Yeah I'm on the Eva Green bandwagon aswell. I would be happy with most of these choices except keira Knightley. What the fuck is people seeing in those bones. Did people really forget her worthless acting in the pirates of the caribbean films?
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote: I would be happy with most of these choices except keira Knightley. What the fuck is people seeing in those bones. Did people really forget her worthless acting in the pirates of the caribbean films?
Nevermind the Pirates films, did they forget about Domino? My name is Domino Harvey and I am a Bounty Hunter! *flounces off in to distance* I actually don't mind her though, she'd be a lot better than some of the rumours.

I think Eva Green is the best name I've heard so far (along with Theron), but I'm not going to believe anything until I see it come out of either Chris Nolan or Emma Thomas' mouths.

both Watts and Green are super hotties,
damn, I wanna be Bruce Wayne now :shifty:

talli wrote:so Talia is in...does that mean that Tom could possibly be playing somebody from the League of Shadows? Does Bane have any kind of affiliation to them? :eh:

is anybody familiar enough with Bane to clear this up?

If Talia is in, I doubt an American actress is playing her.

TauHeel05 wrote:If Talia is in, I doubt an American actress is playing her.
Riiiiiiight, considering Watts is British and Green is French... :shh: