Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I must remark on the hilarity of you all falling over Tanit Phoenix, a woman with no worthwhile acting credentials, just because she's hot.

Stay classy, guys!
Amen to that bro. I posted the pic, yes...but common, either: Weisz, Watts, Portman or Cotillard, acting wise. :JGLface:

They're all awesome except Hathaway. Can't stand her, plus she can't act if her life depended on it

Anne is a babe and she was terrific in Rachel Getting Married

I don't really like any of them except for Watts and Weisz. And even so, I think both are only useful for more mature roles (DA, company head, ect).

I would like to see Amy Adams get in the mix. Ali Larter would also be an interesting choice.

Ali Larter has looks but no talent, so no. Please Nolan, no Blake Lively, I'm cool with everyone on that list but her.

Personally, I think Nolan should go after Anna Paquin. :lol: I'm sorry, I had to.

Yea, Ali Larter sucks at acting. :|

CroissantRoll wrote:Ali Larter has looks but no talent, so no. Please Nolan, no Blake Lively, I'm cool with everyone on that list but her.

Personally, I think Nolan should go after Anna Paquin. :lol: I'm sorry, I had to.
no way :shock:

Dark Nolan wrote:Anne is a babe and she was terrific in Rachel Getting Married
She's supposed to be really great in LOVE & OTHER DRUGS as well. Time will tell...

TeddyBlass wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:Anne is a babe and she was terrific in Rachel Getting Married
She's supposed to be really great in LOVE & OTHER DRUGS as well. Time will tell...
yes, I'm waiting for that one with patience of a ninja

never looking at anne hathaway again :o

Portman >>>

hopefully not Marion, I dont wanna feel like im watching Inception again