Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hope this rumor is true. Watts and Green are two of my favorite actresses. :D

Robin wrote:If Nolan goes for Jessica Biel I guess the Maya people was right all along. My world would fucking collapse in 2012.

i know thats a joke, but thats not correct information...mayan's didnt predict the world ending in 2012..that's a christian prophecy

[Update: Heat Vision is reporting that Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Kate Mara, Charlotte Riley, and possibly Gemma Arterton are testing for the female roles, so it's possible that Green and Watts haven't been cast. However, we have independently confirmed that Talia al Ghul is in the movie.]
Eh, if its true, then I hope Nolan does her well.

So can we be sure now that Tahlia will be one of the villians or the only one? i think so.

BatMotor wrote:So can we be sure now that Tahlia will be one of the villians or the only one? i think so.
I'm waiting for the official announcement at this point. Even the Riddler rumors seemed so reliable with that casting grid and whatnot back a few months ago.

George wrote:
BatMotor wrote:So can we be sure now that Tahlia will be one of the villians or the only one? i think so.
I'm waiting for the official announcement at this point. Even the Riddler rumors seemed so reliable with that casting grid and whatnot back a few months ago.
Hmmm okay.I think we will get official annoucements about 2 weeks.Because the screen tests for the female roles will take so long.

chee wrote:I'm gonna be so disappointed if Eva and Naomi isn't in it, such perfect casting. :\
I cannot agree more :)

Does this mean either Black Mask or Hugo Strange is out?

George wrote:
Same, hopefully its false. I don't want Talia. D:

That scriptleak is fake.