Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I love Naomi Watts. And Eva Green as Talia? I hope this news is true. If not, that would be sad.

About Talia? I wouldn't mind it although it's not my favorite choice.
But I'm very disappointed in the contradiction as well. I would really like Naomi and Eva in this.

what about Theron? she was just meeting with Hardy over the weekend

talli wrote:what about Theron? she was just meeting with Hardy over the weekend
Hopefully not about Snow White... I much prefer Wettest Country then Snow White.

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:what about Theron? she was just meeting with Hardy over the weekend
Hopefully not about Snow White... I much prefer Wettest Country then Snow White.

she's definitely doing Snow White and is up for a role in Alien prequel

she's definitely doing Snow White and is up for a role in Alien prequel
No I was talking about Hardy, I hope he is not doing Snow White.

Watch Warners buy the distribution rights to "Arbitrage" and kindly push it back. Thus, Eva is free for shooting on "The Dark Knight Rises." One can hope, right?!?

"Mad Max" was pushed back indefinitely for "money" reasons?!? Please...it was so Tom Hardy could participate in TDKR. Obviously, my opinion, not fact.

so Talia is in...does that mean that Tom could possibly be playing somebody from the League of Shadows? Does Bane have any kind of affiliation to them? :eh:

I'm hoping it'll be Watts for the one role and Hathaway or Knightley for the other. Otherwise i'm not particularly excited about the options.