Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I was just about to post that but I think they're both good actresses :]

Unless one of said actresses is Catwoman, or any villain for that matter, I'm happy with this.

Crazy Eight wrote:Unless one of said actresses is Catwoman, or any villain for that matter, I'm happy with this.
Collider's source believes Green is Talia and Watts is Vicki Vale.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

this new rumor despite being a rumor is probably the most believable one yet. I could easily see eva green being the love interest and namoi watts as talia al ghul. Though it might not be true, I dont think we should be fast to throw this one out.

Sweet i like Naomi and Eva Green alot.

Thank god not lively thats for sure.

Finally, some big news. :D

Eva Green!!! Nice! Plus Watts....WOW.

talli wrote:this role was bigger than marion's in "nine" and they're not in the same generation....most actresses of blake's generation only get supporting roles of about that size
LOL? What the f**k are you talking about?... Marion Cotillard was close to being nominated for best supporting role... Best supporting see?... Because she was on screen more than just 8 minutes.... And who said they are in the same generation?.. I said that she needs to prove she can handle bigger roles.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Lmao you're the only delusional who judges some actor's skills by watching them 8 minutes in ONLY ONE god damn movie... :roll: