Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Yeah I wouldn't lock this one just yet

I would like to see Watts as a new D.A. or something that has to do with the law.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Yeah I wouldn't lock this one just yet

I would like to see Watts as a new D.A. or something that has to do with the law.
yeah i could see that happening...

THR and Collider said we're getting Talia, so we're getting Talia

^
I hope so.
If Talia is not in the movie,then it´s over...I won´t watch the movie for sure.
She HAS to appear,too.
It´s the only way to keep my interest for the film.

I think if she's in the film it will be bloated. Reading about Bane.. well hell you could make a whole movie just about him being in prison in South America or something.

Also theres lots Nolan can do with Catwoman. But in the comics Bane did end up heading that league or whatever so maybe Talia could work....

The script is going to have to be damn good tho
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I think if she's in the film it will be bloated. Reading about Bane.. well hell you could make a whole movie just about him being in prison in South America or something.

Also theres lots Nolan can do with Catwoman. But in the comics Bane did end up heading that league or whatever so maybe Talia could work....

The script is going to have to be damn good tho

if Selina Kyle is kept only as a love interest and doesnt actually go into the Cat Woman bit, there's room for Talia to pair up with Bane

I am interested in how they are going to go about introducing Bane ...show us his backstory or not? It is going to be quite a balance act to make a complete movie that doesnt lose focus on Bruce Wayne like TDK did

chee wrote:
bruce_angier wrote:Lock this one now, chee.
Weren't there supposed to be two actresses though?
I heard there would be a villain and a love interest. Selina fits both of those roles.

I don't expect there to be a major additional female character.

Rukia wrote:
I heard there would be a villain and a love interest. Selina fits both of those roles.
I don't expect there to be a major additional female character.
Agreed!

Kudos to Anne Hathaway! This is a very good opportunity for other to prove herself. I think she's got something and this is her chance to really surprise us. If she nails this it could really open new doors for her.

Anne Hathaway is already a big time actress, she's proven.