Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't think Knightley is even testing for the part. She is no where near Los Angeles. She has been kicking it with Sienna Miller in London the last couple of nights.

We better just wait for Nolan to make an announcement. All rumors appear to be fake.

if Talia is in the film, do you guys think we will get some flashbacks of Bruce with the League of Shadows?

talli wrote:if Talia is in the film, do you guys think we will get some flashbacks of Bruce with the League of Shadows?
Hopefully not. That was all covered in BB.

talli wrote:if Talia is in the film, do you guys think we will get some flashbacks of Bruce with the League of Shadows?
Depend which kind you're talking 'bout. The "newly filmed" kind or the "Begins scene recap" kind?

Also, probably not.

DreamPolice wrote:
Depend which kind you're talking 'bout. The "newly filmed" kind or the "Begins scene recap" kind?

Also, probably not.

no...not a recap...but a filling in of the gap...obviously we weren't shown EVERYTHING from Bruce's time with Ras

show us flashbacks of things we haven't seen yet

I pray to god Talia is not in the film. It would just seem like Nolan ran out of ideas. Lets go forward not backwards.
Say Girl

I pray to God that Talia is in and Catwoman is out! :lol:
I can´t stand people talking about Catwoman anymore.
As if she was the only one interesting female character to use. :roll:
But it seems that God(and Nolan)have heard my prayers. :D

Balefan wrote:I pray to God that Talia is in and Catwoman is out! :lol:
I can´t stand people talking about Catwoman anymore.
As if she was the only one interesting female character to use. :roll:
But it seems that God(and Nolan)have heard my prayers. :D

It would be cool to see how Catwoman would fit into Nolan's Batman world. Then again it would take alot of explaining and I don't think Nolan wants to give a female character that much attention. That's really Nolan's only weak spot.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Nolan wants to give a female character that much attention. That's really Nolan's only weak spot.
The fact there's two female roles in TDKR says otherwise.

lol thats not the first time Nolan would put two female characters in a film. Dude Nolan is my fav filmmaker but he has yet to really give any of his movies a complete female character. There pretty much there to drive the male lead. Most the time there dead or something. lol
Say Girl