Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Inceptic wrote:Jessica Biel needs to get pregnant ASAP. :lol:
This. This so much.

If those sources heard that Watts and Green got the roles, then they probably did. And those auditions those other actresses are going through are probably mandated by the studio. I am 100% sure Nolan already knows who he wants and it's probably Watts and Green if this source is legit.

sallygucha wrote:If those sources heard that Watts and Green got the roles, then they probably did. And those auditions those other actresses are going through are probably mandated by the studio. I am 100% sure Nolan already knows who he wants and it's probably Watts and Green if this source is legit.
Watts and Green would make a lot more sense to me.
ImageImage

If Nolan goes for Jessica Biel I guess the Maya people was right all along. My world would fucking collapse in 2012.
@sammyjankis88

I'm gonna be so disappointed if Eva and Naomi isn't in it, such perfect casting. :\

chee wrote:I'm gonna be so disappointed if Eva and Naomi isn't in it, such perfect casting. :\
+1

The Jessica Biel pregnancy joke is pretty funny.

Lots of names have been thrown around for this thing. Some good, some bad. Biel and Lively are my two least favorite names.

I was upset when I heard Ledger had been cast as the Joker. I didn't think he could pull that role off. I considered him a talented actor, but wrong for the part. He hit it out of the park. I was wrong. I've seen Biel in a lot of films, she isn't a natural talent like Ledger. She will do a lousy job if she gets the role.

JRM
chee wrote:I'm gonna be so disappointed if Eva and Naomi isn't in it, such perfect casting. :\
:clap:

Agreed.

Robin wrote:If Nolan goes for Jessica Biel I guess the Maya people was right all along. My world would fucking collapse in 2012.
Too many hilarious posts in this thread :lol: