Chris Nolan Lines Up Actresses For Batfilm

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:I'll be so mad at Nolan if he casts Biel. I strongly dislike her. :\
How disappointing. Green and Watts sounded pretty good to me. I knew it was too good to be true. Those two have been fan favorites ever since two female roles were announced.

I'm with you. Biel is the one person I definitely don't want in the movie. She's not a good actress. The Hollywood Reporter list doesn't blow me away honestly. Arterton and Knightley I guess. :S

I'm not too fond of Hathaway or Biel. I hope to hell they aren't frontrunners.

Rashad28 wrote:I'm not too fond of Hathaway or Biel. I hope to hell they aren't frontrunners.
Hathaway is a good actress.

But I don't think she is right for this franchise. She just doesn't fit in with the other characters that have been created. She would be another Katie Holmes (interesting since she portrayed Katie in an infamous SNL skit).

Was all excited till I realized recent reports were still speculative. I will not be satisfied till I get direct statements of fact! :evil:

I don't expect official information until the awards season is over. Nolan and Warner Bros are still focused on Inception.

Rukia wrote:I don't expect official information until the awards season is over. Nolan and Warner Bros are still focused on Inception.
Yea, I wish they'd hurry up though. :(

What made you join? ;)
Missed me? ;)

:geek:

I still have high hopes for Green/Watts. I have a hard time believing Biel makes the cut.

the green/watts rumor is awesome

wouldnt mind keira, weisz, hathaway, or lively

wait..charlotte riley is testing? haha you guys think Tom hooked that up?

Very much hoping the Green/Watts rumor is true. Was so discouraged when this got contradicted.

Although I think Catwoman is still more likely than Talia.

Yea, I really dislike the contradiction. Plus the scheduling pointed out in the THR report is a bad sign for the Green/Watts rumor. Both stories mention Talia though. I don't know how Chee feels about all of that...