Most anticipated line in TDKR script

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Between Alfred and Bruce Wayne, something along these lines:

"Thank God Lucius invented the stealth vocalizer."

Hehe. I don't know, it seems like they can address Batman's voice issue in TDK, and somehow have it serve as comic relief (like Alfred and Bruce's dialogue usually does).

What do you guys think? Should they address the issue explicitly in the movie? Or just fix the voice silently?

Any other one-liners you'd like to hear in the movie?

Alfred: "Mahstaa Bruuce, I'ss nawt 'bout ow' many times you fawll, but wethah you get back up"

Bruce: "Alfred, you're fired"

What do you guys think? Should they address the issue explicitly in the movie? Or just fix the voice silently?
Just pretend it never happened. Haha. :lol:

Inceptic wrote:What do you guys think? Should they address the issue explicitly in the movie? Or just fix the voice silently?
Oh ... you're one of those people.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

i'm one of the people who didnt notice anything strange about the voice until somebody pointed it out to me

i still dont really see a problem with it...batman is an archetype...he should have an archetypal voice

I know this is going into the "debate over the voice" direction but whatever: I'm okay with the growling voice, but I just think it went too deep for TDK. There were times when I couldn't understand him on my first viewing.

chee wrote:I know this is going into the "debate over the voice" direction but whatever: I'm okay with the growling voice, but I just think it went too deep for TDK. There were times when I couldn't understand him on my first viewing.
Harrrr is eeeee. (Where Is He)

There was nothing wrong with the voice, so why would they use something about it for comic relief?

Cilogy wrote:
Inceptic wrote:What do you guys think? Should they address the issue explicitly in the movie? Or just fix the voice silently?
Oh ... you're one of those people.
:lol: Does that make me a minority?

chee wrote:
Just pretend it never happened. Haha. :lol:
Heh. Maybe Warner Bros. could silently fix the audio in the next batch of TDK DVDs. Then we can pretend 100%. ;)
Or they could make it an easter egg in the audio settings section.
chee wrote: I'm okay with the growling voice, but I just think it went too deep for TDK.
:thumbup: