[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Caekzor wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:I was more interested in what she meant when she said "i know they are but i don't want them to" after harvey dent said to her "don't think about that rachel, they're coming for you". I assumed for a little while before the shooting of TDKR that bane's men had come in and tried to take her away and that she had just seen them enter the building.
What are you smoking? :wtf:
i just thought it would have been a neat idea that could tie all 3 movies together. i figured they could have kidnapped rachel and then it would have later been revealed (to our surprise) in TDKR that she as still alive. it also could have established bane as a criminal mastermind who's been there since the beginning and who's just been waiting to pounce for 8 years. it could also have explained why the Joker was holding a notebook while talking to the people on the ferries. It would've been great to discover that everything happening in TDK was Bane's idea from the start. But that is all just wishful thinking.

Batfan175 wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
i just thought it would have been a neat idea that could tie all 3 movies together. i figured they could have kidnapped rachel and then it would have later been revealed (to our surprise) in TDKR that she as still alive. it also could have established bane as a criminal mastermind who's been there since the beginning and who's just been waiting to pounce for 8 years. it could also have explained why the Joker was holding a notebook while talking to the people on the ferries. It would've been great to discover that everything happening in TDK was Bane's idea from the start. But that is all just wishful thinking.
LOL That would be terrible bullshit

Batfan175 wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
Good God. Just no.

Batfan175 wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
This is actually a dumber idea than JGL being Joker.

Eer, let me think about it for a sec...No. :roll:

hey i'm trying to be creative here...and failing miserably at il lol :lol: . I was also wondering what became of Mr. Reese and I thought "maybe the two cops leading him away after Bruce saves him are not all they seem to be" and if they want to show bane as this big mastermind then wouldn't it make sense to kidnapp the person who claimed on live TV he knew who batman was?

Batfan175 wrote:hey i'm trying to be creative here...and failing miserably at il lol :lol: . I was also wondering what became of Mr. Reese and I thought "maybe the two cops leading him away after Bruce saves him are not all they seem to be" and if they want to show bane as this big mastermind then wouldn't it make sense to kidnapp the person who claimed on live TV he knew who batman was?
Overthinking everything is undermining the main focus of the story, those tiny details could stay untouched, Nolan is simply creating a rich and satisfying world, the one that can also exist way beyond movie world that is presented before us. Take Joker's presence in Batman Begins, he's already active near the end, we are already creating him within our minds. How many people are really dead in TDK? Nevermind, the purpose of those deaths was Batman taking the guilt on himself, that's it. It was a sacrifice that will continue to burden him in TDKR, doesn't mean they need to pull Scream 3 or Spidey 3 and explain how, oh my, there was a killer in the first one that sniped Thomas and Martha Wayne, instead of Chill - cause that's just fucking stupid, and Nolan is everything, but that.

Batfan175 wrote:hey i'm trying to be creative here...and failing miserably at il lol :lol: . I was also wondering what became of Mr. Reese and I thought "maybe the two cops leading him away after Bruce saves him are not all they seem to be" and if they want to show bane as this big mastermind then wouldn't it make sense to kidnapp the person who claimed on live TV he knew who batman was?

deaar god please stop

Batfan175 wrote:
Caekzor wrote:

Forum Pro
Law