[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
Batfan175 wrote:
luxneji wrote: and i thought it said some day :S we will never know
nope, it's definitely "somewh..." I watched TDK with English subtitles just to find out :lol: .
It's someone.

Law_of_4 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
nope, it's definitely "somewh..." I watched TDK with English subtitles just to find out :lol: .
It's someone.
i can still read subtitles while watching a DVD and she does not finish the word but the subtitles clearly say "somewh...".

Batfan175 wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: It's someone.
i can still read subtitles while watching a DVD and she does not finish the word but the subtitles clearly say "somewh...".
Same. I watched it today, and she says somewh-

It's "somewhere" per the script.

I was more interested in what she meant when she said "i know they are but i don't want them to" after harvey dent said to her "don't think about that rachel, they're coming for you". I assumed for a little while before the shooting of TDKR that bane's men had come in and tried to take her away and that she had just seen them enter the building.

Batfan175 wrote:I was more interested in what she meant when she said "i know they are but i don't want them to" after harvey dent said to her "don't think about that rachel, they're coming for you". I assumed for a little while before the shooting of TDKR that bane's men had come in and tried to take her away and that she had just seen them enter the building.
Seriously....wut.

Batfan175 wrote:I was more interested in what she meant when she said "i know they are but i don't want them to" after harvey dent said to her "don't think about that rachel, they're coming for you". I assumed for a little while before the shooting of TDKR that bane's men had come in and tried to take her away and that she had just seen them enter the building.
I have no idea what you just said.

Mason wrote:
I have no idea what you just said.
From what she said at that moment i thought maybe bane's men were going to kidnapp her, since we could not see whether someone else had entered the room or not when she said "I know they are but i don't want them to".

Batfan175 wrote:
Mason wrote: I have no idea what you just said.
From what she said at that moment i thought maybe bane's men were going to kidnapp her, since we could not see whether someone else had entered the room or not when she said "I know they are but i don't want them to".
Bane's men?? They are talking about a different movie

What are you smoking? :wtf: