[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
lol Chee's avy just made me realize just how Stream punk the whole gear looks...Bane looks like he's part of some Underground movement of German Techno music

Batfan175 wrote:hey i'm trying to be creative here...and failing miserably at il lol :lol: . I was also wondering what became of Mr. Reese and I thought "maybe the two cops leading him away after Bruce saves him are not all they seem to be" and if they want to show bane as this big mastermind then wouldn't it make sense to kidnapp the person who claimed on live TV he knew who batman was?
Please, save yourself now, you are completely over thinking everything. :lol:

Mason wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:hey i'm trying to be creative here...and failing miserably at il lol :lol: . I was also wondering what became of Mr. Reese and I thought "maybe the two cops leading him away after Bruce saves him are not all they seem to be" and if they want to show bane as this big mastermind then wouldn't it make sense to kidnapp the person who claimed on live TV he knew who batman was?
If Bane does indeed unmask Batman then why would he even have to do that?

chee wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
i just thought it would have been a neat idea that could tie all 3 movies together. i figured they could have kidnapped rachel and then it would have later been revealed (to our surprise) in TDKR that she as still alive. it also could have established bane as a criminal mastermind who's been there since the beginning and who's just been waiting to pounce for 8 years. it could also have explained why the Joker was holding a notebook while talking to the people on the ferries. It would've been great to discover that everything happening in TDK was Bane's idea from the start. But that is all just wishful thinking.
Chee, do you have any other gifs of Bane dancing? Those are HILARIOUS :lol:

Mason wrote:
I'll just move along then. it was all just a suggestion as to what they COULD have done to link everything together. whether it would actually have been a good idea or not we'll never know but I can guess from the reaction shots of some of you people that it would not have been well received here, no matter how well it might have been executed :lol: .

Batfan175 wrote:
Mason wrote: Please, save yourself now, you are completely over thinking everything. :lol:
I'll just move along then. it was all just a suggestion as to what they COULD have done to link everything together. whether it would actually have been a good idea or not we'll never know but I can guess from the reaction shots of some of you people that it would not have been well received here, no matter how well it might have been executed :lol: .
You could try posting that in the Joel Schumacher forum and see how that turns out. ;)

Batfan175 wrote:
Mason wrote: Please, save yourself now, you are completely over thinking everything. :lol:

We know it's a horrible idea because it's stupid. You're saying that the dark knight rises should rewrite the narrative of the dark knight. That's silly, corny, desperate , and uninspiring

mchekhov wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:

We know it's a horrible idea because it's stupid. You're saying that the dark knight rises should rewrite the narrative of the dark knight. That's silly, corny, desperate , and uninspiring
Nope, i thought there are possibilities to build on little things we've been shown before in TDK but which become important later on...like the blueprints for the Tumblers...you don't think that's coming back with bane owning 3 of them lol?

Batfan175 wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

Nope, i thought there are possibilities to build on little things we've been shown before in TDK but which become important later on...like the blueprints for the Tumblers...you don't think that's coming back with bane owning 3 of them lol?
Thats now how good story telling works.

mchekhov wrote: I'll just move along then. it was all just a suggestion as to what they COULD have done to link everything together. whether it would actually have been a good idea or not we'll never know but I can guess from the reaction shots of some of you people that it would not have been well received here, no matter how well it might have been executed :lol: .

We know it's a horrible idea because it's stupid. You're saying that the dark knight rises should rewrite the narrative of the dark knight. That's silly, corny, desperate , and uninspiring[/quote]

Exactly. This is why Nolan told Eckhart there's no way he can return, because he's obviously dead.