Sarah Essen & Julie Madison in The Dark Knight Rises?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

i saw this on twitter not even 30 seconds ago. it would be great to see these charecters in the film.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Hey, I wouldn't mind.

No idea who they are, but who ever they are, there better then Catwoman.

CrazyEight wrote:No idea who they are, but who ever they are, there better then Catwoman.
This.

CrazyEight wrote:No idea who they are, but who ever they are, there better then Catwoman.
I explained it in the article but I'll post it here...
Sarah Essen is known in the comics for having an affair with Jim Gordon and even marries him after he gets a divorce. In the comics, Julie Madison is best known as Batman’s first significant love interest.
But I'd much rather see Catwoman!
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Nolan's Gordon doesn't exactly seem like the affair type.

TeddyBlass wrote:Nolan's Gordon doesn't exactly seem like the affair type.

Tiger Woods didnt seem like the affair type...people are flawed...you can be a very good human being, have virtues and still have vices and weaknesses...thats what makes us human

talli wrote:
Tiger Woods didnt seem like the affair type...people are flawed...you can be a very good human being, have virtues and still have vices and weaknesses...thats what makes us human
Nolan's Gordan would NEVER cheat. From a writer's perspective it would completely violate the character that Chris has created. Their are certain rules in character development. Gordon cheating (Nolan's version at least) would be completely illogical in accordance with all his previous actions. Now saying that I can see his wife divorcing him though after all she went through in TDK... enter other woman. But seriously this is Batman not The young and the restless.

I don't put any stock into this info. And I don't see the use for these characters but if Essen is in this I'm sure she's just a detective who maybe admires Gordon though the feelings are not returned.

As far as Madison goes. The love of Bruce's life was recently blown up. I don't know how long the time interval between TDK & TDKR will be but I can't see Wayne getting romantically involved with anyone too soon unless its a rebound thing where she's just someone to forget about Rachel.

I'll wait for more official news.

Agreed! He's built up Gordon to be the "ultimate good guy". I really hope this is a just another bogus BOF rumor. I'd hate to see Nolan's Gordon go down that path...
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+