Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
gaspernoe wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote: Yeah, because George Clooney was terrific.
George Clooney is a good actor but let's face it, everyone was terrible in that movie and all down to Joel Schumacher. Sometimes bad directors can make even the best of actors look terrible. Just look at This Means War with Tom Hardy.

With regards to Nolan's Batman any solid actor could've played him. Christian Bale who's very good didn't have to break a sweat playing him. Even if you replace Bale with any average actor, Nolan's movies wouldn't have decreased in quality one bit. The villains, the beautiful cinematography, the story, set pieces and of course direction make these movies what they are.
Bale was playing the character that was at the center of the trilogy and he did an amazing job at it.

RyanRises wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
Can't stand that asshole
Bruce Wayne? He saved an entire city multiple times.
Haha, very funny. :P

gaspernoe wrote:
With regards to Nolan's Batman any solid actor could've played him. Christian Bale who's very good didn't have to break a sweat playing him. Even if you replace Bale with any average actor, Nolan's movies wouldn't have decreased in quality one bit. The villains, the beautiful cinematography, the story, set pieces and of course direction make these movies what they are.

banepants wrote:
gaspernoe wrote:
1) Agree 100%. WTF gasper?

2) You used a Sherlock GIF

You get {+4} on the Braked Scale
Sigs???

gaspernoe wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote: Yeah, because George Clooney was terrific.
George Clooney is a good actor but let's face it, everyone was terrible in that movie and all down to Joel Schumacher. Sometimes bad directors can make even the best of actors look terrible. Just look at This Means War with Tom Hardy.

You are seriously underestimating what Bale brought to the table just because he has a more quiet performance compared to the villains. If you put a less capable actor in his role and put him against Ledger's Joker, it would be a disaster.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
banepants wrote: Image

Care to elaborate on this "Braked Scale" and how good a +4 is?

nolangoatdirector wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Care to elaborate on this "Braked Scale" and how good a +4 is?
The Braked Scale - The most objective and accurate way to rate human brings ever invented

+1- I agree
+2- Well put
+3- ur smart
+4- ur sexy
+5...etc etc.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote: The Braked Scale - The most objective and accurate way to rate human brings ever invented

+1- I agree
+2- Well put
+3- ur smart
+4- ur sexy
+5...etc etc.
Oh ok. Thanks! :clap:

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Bacon wrote:I feel he had his chance and he nailed it! I can't imagine him playing the character without Nolan.
Is it me or Batman is deviating a laser shot with his crotch in your sig?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

And I didn't care much for his Rage-Man but you couldn't replace Bale's Wayne, that was perfect.
Do you... like pineapple?