Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

07202012 wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:some cool pics:

http://www.maviealosangeles.com/2011/09 ... rises.html

I like the last one
These were released back in September, why haven't I seen them earlier?
I remember these. It's interesting to see them again now you know how they fit into the movie.

You know, I've been thinking recently about a certain scene.
When Batman says to Gordon, just before he goes off to his "death" that "A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended."

While I do think Bale does a fantastic performance ("TRIGGARZ" aside), I would've like him to slightly drop the voice gradually as he said that. I think that would've added even more emotion to an already powerful quote. Anyone else agree?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:You know, I've been thinking recently about a certain scene.
When Batman says to Gordon, just before he goes off to his "death" that "A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended."

While I do think Bale does a fantastic performance ("TRIGGARZ" aside), I would've like him to slightly drop the voice gradually as he said that. I think that would've added even more emotion to an already powerful quote. Anyone else agree?
No.

Based4Life wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:You know, I've been thinking recently about a certain scene.

No.
Ditto

Eh, just felt it would've made the moment all the more personal. I don't have anything wrong with the scene itself, I'm just Saiyan.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

He was perfect in all scenes.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:He was perfect in all scenes.

Monicabbm wrote:He was perfect in all scenes.
He IS perfect. Point.
:lol: