Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
To qoute Wayne in BB, "I don't care about my image."

If it wasn't for Alfred, Bruce would rather be a total recluse, living to be Batman, as you say.

lol did I hear avatar was better than Batman The animated series?,
ha ha ha good one!

Avatar better than BAS and Freakazoid?

I think not, good sir and/or madam.

Avatar is superior because it is consistently great, with consistent themes about friendship/good and evil with a good balance of humor and action. There's many episodes in B:TAS that don't interest me.

lol, you forgot to mention your age.

OVERMAN wrote:lol, you forgot to mention your age.
Me being 18 has something to do with me liking Avatar more? That makes no sense, unless you're saying that nostalgia is the only reason you're rating it higher?

I'm 24, and I prefer B:TAS over Avatar, but maybe that's because I'm such a huge Batfan. ;-)

i think i prefer BTAS to avatar simply becaue i haven't seen enough of avatar. having said that, the episodes i have seen were both great stories as well as being hilarious, something BTAS could never really do.

I don't know how this thread turned into B:TAS vs. Avatar: TLAB but I actually agree with Chee in that I also rank Avatar as my favorite cartoon above B:TAS. I'm 28 and only saw Avatar all the way through a few months ago (thankyou netflix). I'm also a much bigger Batman fan than Avatar fan in general. But bottom line Avatar is a better cartoon series, wonderful actually. I think most people are lending their opinion to nostalgia, which is totally cool. That being said B:TAS still kicks ass. I own the entire series and have watched it many times over.

Full Metal Alchemist also ranks very high for me in cartoon series. Amazing!

Fuck this shit.

I'm in my damn twenties and I love Avatar more than BTAS. I simply found more beauty in Avatar even though it was aimed at young viewers.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.