Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

No. His performance as Bruce/Batman in the three films was personally very inspiring.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

I can't believe the haters. I can't imagine these movies without Christian Bale. He did a wonderful job. from the troubled, youthful Bruce, to the depressed middle aged Bruce. I read elsewhere where someone said they couldn't accept a Bruce Wayne who didn't have black hair and a square jaw. Oh well, watch the cartoons then, because the rest of us want Christian Bale.

Good luck to the next actor who takes the role, because they have a lot to live up to! :batface: :JGLface: :oldmanface:

Bale's performance in TDKR was amazing. His entire journey and emotional arc was riveting to watch. Him and Bane I feel have all the best scenes in this film.

When the heck did Bruce learn how to fly the Bat, and to that level of mastery? If he knew how to pilot a fighter aircraft, he must have learned sometime before or during the events of BB/TDK because he was doing eight years of nothing (physically or training-wise) before the events of TDKR. If that's the case, his lack of rustiness when piloting the Bat was surprising, considering how, during the bomb truck chase, he was pulling off evasive maneuvers better than most Air Force pilots, and had no difficulty when flying the Bat at any point during the movie.

nolangoatdirector wrote:When the heck did Bruce learn how to fly the Bat, and to that level of mastery? If he knew how to pilot a fighter aircraft, he must have learned sometime before or during the events of BB/TDK because he was doing eight years of nothing (physically or training-wise) before the events of TDKR. If that's the case, his lack of rustiness when piloting the Bat was surprising, considering how, during the bomb truck chase, he was pulling off evasive maneuvers better than most Air Force pilots, and had no difficulty when flying the Bat at any point during the movie.
Because he's the goddamn Batman.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote:When the heck did Bruce learn how to fly the Bat, and to that level of mastery? If he knew how to pilot a fighter aircraft, he must have learned sometime before or during the events of BB/TDK because he was doing eight years of nothing (physically or training-wise) before the events of TDKR. If that's the case, his lack of rustiness when piloting the Bat was surprising, considering how, during the bomb truck chase, he was pulling off evasive maneuvers better than most Air Force pilots, and had no difficulty when flying the Bat at any point during the movie.
Because he's the goddamn Batman.
:lol:

Autopilot. :P

Well, he may have taken flying lessons when he was younger or during the BB and TDK.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Have you guys seen this? He chatted on the phone with a kid with cancer about Batman. Bale is just beyond awesome: