Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't like falafel :T

prince0gotham wrote:I don't like falafel :T
Flass did :lol:

The falafel guy's kids don't :modesty:

The voice was great in Begins but you could see it declining throughout the film particularly in the 3rd act

Here's to hoping this is what we get

and also a word from Alfred

so a new batsuit: Fox redesigns the neck so that he can now move his neck and breath!
:batface: *gasp*

I agree that Bale should go back to the begins voice. I had no problem with that. The TDK voice was definitely too exaggerated.

stanley wrote:I agree that Bale should go back to the begins voice. I had no problem with that. The TDK voice was definitely too exaggerated.
+1 :twothumbsup:

stanley wrote:I agree that Bale should go back to the begins voice. I had no problem with that. The TDK voice was definitely too exaggerated.
So basically, you want him to be less angry. It was pretty clear that in TDK his voice was more demonic because he was in a constant state of despair and rage; he was constantly being toyed with by the Joker. That's why he sounded mad the whole time.

sallygucha wrote:So basically, you want him to be less angry. It was pretty clear that in TDK his voice was more demonic because he was in a constant state of despair and rage; he was constantly being toyed with by the Joker. That's why he sounded mad the whole time.
everyone complained about the voice of begins when it came out, and people still complain without understanding that this is the way a guy dressed like a bat is supposed to talk in real life, I hope he still uses the voice of TDK but deeper and more balanced.

TDK voice worked fine for all the scenes when he was supposed to be coming off as angry/menacing; such as the interrogation scene and so forth. I didn't think it worked for the more dramatic scenes, such as the the ending diologue with Gordon.